I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Mom would love this (@ MonteBello Bed and Breakfast) [pic]: 4sq.com/16MGZ9x 1 hour ago
- RT @CDCNPIN: You can find the GooglePlus/YouTube 4 Pub Hlth webcast presentation on our #SlideShare page! ow.ly/lfeCd #SM4PH 2 hours ago
- RT @CDCNPIN: Missed the last webcast, GooglePlus/YouTube 4 Pub Hlth? Watch the recording right here - ow.ly/lfeiW #SM4PH 2 hours ago
- RT @ZenaItani: Good stuff I'll b using Google+ hangouts thx to @CDCNPIN MT In case u missd Google+/YouTube 4 Pub Hlth webcast twitter.com/rx… 2 hours ago
- The innkeepers at Montebello Bed & Breakfast #iowa http://t.co/jTzXaELoYr 2 hours ago