I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Memories of Violets wp.me/pufhM-m6 10 minutes ago
- Duruflé Ubi Caritas sung at the Vatican youtube.com/watch?v=CEMSME… #music #choral #church 1 hour ago
- Storybird: The Shadow Gate storybird.com/chapters/the-s… <3 <3 <3 #storytelling #stories #fiction #kiddylit 1 hour ago
- "the stamen hairs of the spiderwort are highly sensitive to nuclear radiation, mutating from blue to pink!" plus.google.com/u/0/+RajiniRao… 2 hours ago
- RT @PracticalWisdom: Talk about how libraries have changed their lives.@pfanderson Love this etechlib.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/liv… @CatchTheBaby @JoeBaba… 2 hours ago