I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @robveronese: DNA test with counseling by a medical doctor. Great job @gentlelabs! dl5db4br4ix6p.cloudfront.net/assets/marketi… results.gentlelabs.com https… 43 minutes ago
- RT @CitizenCohn: This @sarahkliff piece nails it -- people signed up for Obamacare because being uninsured is horrible http://t.co/bYaUIT9F… 46 minutes ago
- RT @bethbeck: Kepler-186f, my SPACE-cation choice. 1st Earth-size planet in "habitable zone." Artist image 1.usa.gov/1hZyx6G http://t.… 47 minutes ago
- RT @wroush: The UBR-1 robot from @unboundedrobotx is now available for purchase; ships in August. Congrats to Melonee Wise & team http://t.… 48 minutes ago
- “@ThoughtCatalog: 20 Incredible Gabriel García Márquez Quotes That Will Leave You In Tears tcat.tc/1nsRfsF pic.twitter.com/JmH7IqoFy1” 49 minutes ago