I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Roles in the IT world bonkersworld.net/roles-in-the-i… < brilliant cartoon / visualization about the role of perceptions in communication #healthIT 34 minutes ago
- Incredible example of #makehealth w/ design thinking & #participatorymedicine & CARDBOARD! nytimes.com/2014/07/30/nyr… @healthbyus @MakeHealthUM 37 minutes ago
- RT @NewYorker: Ninety-one per cent of the seafood Americans eat comes from abroad. A new book explores the source of the problem: http://t.… 38 minutes ago
- How did Healthdesignby.us begin? With a Youtube video of course! medium.com/@HealthByUs… #hcsm #hcldr #makehealth #s4pm #pm101 1 hour ago
- RT @westr: NIH launches new program to find potential drug targets nih.gov/news/health/ju… #pm101 1 hour ago