I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Hemp (Cannabis) for use in batteries & energy storage engadget.com/2014/08/13/hem… Research: cen.acs.org/articles/91/we… #etech #emtech 15 hours ago
- Singing the praises of NHS Apps apps.nhs.uk to our local Apple Reps. #medlibs #hcsm #mhealth #HITsm http://t.co/PRgkJT5DoN 15 hours ago
- RT @lisafederer: #medlibs interested in #altmetrics: @altmetric and now @Impactstory offer free accounts for librarians. Check them out! 19 hours ago
- RT @ElderCareTeam: A8 Employers need to understand changing demands @AARP study 46% caregivers doing medical/nursing task #CultureofCare ht… 19 hours ago
- RT @NA4Caregiving: A7: With @ReACTCare, we studied best practices among a number of employers. See our guide: bit.ly/YvxNEP #Cultu… 19 hours ago