I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @PerronServices: @JaNursing @pfanderson You've been quoted in my #Storify story "Ebola Concerns - Our Discussion Continues" http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- Bemused by Marlis Petersen's performance in Met's Figaro & how much she looks like @eagledawg theatermania.com/new-york-city-… 2 hours ago
- La Nozze de Figaro!!! Sigh. (@ Rave Motion Pictures Ann Arbor 20 - @ravemovies) 4sq.com/1t5Btcy http://t.co/mX3Ta7IGBe 4 hours ago
- It's beautiful! (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) 4sq.com/1sQvaIg http://t.co/nPfKeDJBGf 5 hours ago
- The pond is back! (@ Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor, MI) 4sq.com/1sQon19 http://t.co/jCMJ71zoVS 6 hours ago