I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Es ist ein Ros entsprungen … (@ St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church) [pic]: 4sq.com/1bFcqDW 22 minutes ago
- 6 Year Old Mongolian Boy Gets 3D Printed Nose Transplant 3dprinter.net/3d-printed-nose #3dprinting #hcsm #etech #mlasr 2 hours ago
- RT @robofold: Why James Dyson Invested $8,000,000 In A Student Incubator: fastcodesign.com/1670934/why-ja… via @FastCoDesign @robofold @ikawa @loowat… 2 hours ago
- "Living kidneys printed out in E China" youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy9NS… 2 hours ago
- #3dprinting 3D-printed skill mimics sensations of brain surgery newscientist.com/article/dn2474… #meded 2 hours ago