I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- "Shah said 4 AXYZ could print “smart wood” studded with sensors." gigaom.com/2014/02/25/thi… | 4axyz.com | acatedral.pt 56 minutes ago
- RT @jshwlkr: This is what 3D printed wood looks like — Tech News and Analysis bit.ly/PdqAEZ @nniiccoollee @pfanderson 1 hour ago
- Is mindfulness associated with insomnia after menopause? journals.lww.com/menopausejourn… 1 hour ago
- RT @PaulNaish78: New OA article from Professor Bo Shen: bit.ly/Nb7Wwp 1 hour ago
- Twitter for researchers slideshare.net/UniofYorkLibra… 2 hours ago