I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Picture of the Day: Giant Bookcase Painted on Garage Door twistedsifter.com/2014/08/giant-… 4 hours ago
- A gut microbe that stops food allergies news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/0… #microbiome 4 hours ago
- PRIZES! > Wikipedia Summer of Monuments is a campaign to improve coverage of American historic sites on Wikipedia commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:W… 5 hours ago
- RT @BrettSnodgrass1: @ethicsnerd @jchevinsky More babies is usually good. Children are the future. #bioethx #t4 http://t.co/RIWfoIwYoQ 5 hours ago
- RT @subatomicdoc: @pfanderson @RichmondDoc Yes. To me, eliminating frailty, dementia rather than extending life would be more valuable for … 5 hours ago