I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @IanJohnPereira: Not a ban. Perhaps unhealthy eats are something to stop & consider. cbc.ca/m/news/#!/cont… v @CBC. @rivenhomewood @pfan… 3 hours ago
- Scientists eliminate the HIV virus from cultured human cells for first time medicalxpress.com/news/2014-07-s… #hcsm #aids/hiv 4 hours ago
- RT @rivenhomewood: @IanJohnPereira Great to have healthy eating choices available, but when ill I crave comfort food, not health food. @pfa… 5 hours ago
- RT @Colin_Hung: @Strangely_T1 It was definitely amazing to see how many people made it through the entire 2hr chat :) #InnoPsy 5 hours ago
- Six Ways To Improve Doctors' Waiting Rooms: comfort, queues, EHR, food, signs, privacy/ppl (depending) fastcodesign.com/1664797/six-wa… #hcldr WIFI! 5 hours ago