I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- "Sex, scatology, whoring, lechery, sodomy, syphilis, and #poetry : John Wilmot" Earl of Rochester reviews.media-culture.org.au/modules.php?na… #history 32 minutes ago
- .@tableau for the Macintosh tableausoftware.com/new-features/8… about tableausoftware.com/public/blog/20… #dataviz #data 34 minutes ago
- RT @NSTA: #scied news, via @AP | Science class can dazzle with less danger bigstory.ap.org/article/35eea6… #NSTA #safetyfirst 37 minutes ago
- RT @NSTA: This issue of Encouraging Young Scientists is about the germs all around us; so fitting for the classroom! https://t.co/zx8e7q8Pz… 37 minutes ago
- Awesome artwork mayonose.tumblr.com and Kickstarter "Stranger Danger" kickstarter.com/projects/clioc… 38 minutes ago