Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- A New Prototype Shows Drones Could Become Hovering, Annoying Billboards In The Very Near Future | GOOD good.is/articles/video… 2 hours ago
- President Trump Signs Executive Order To Reassess National Monument Designations | GOOD good.is/articles/trump… 2 hours ago
- This Stunning Book Of Nudes Celebrates The Diversity Of Our Generation | GOOD good.is/articles/maggi… 2 hours ago
- Former White House Photographer Is Inviting Comparisons By Posting Pics Of Obama’s First 100 Days In Office | GOOD good.is/articles/obama… 2 hours ago
- Warren Buffet's Family Has Pledged $90 Million—And Devised An Innovative Way Of Sharing It | GOOD Money money.good.is/articles/buffe… 2 hours ago