Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- RT @wareFLO: BTW #HCSMSA Pls join @janicemccallum #Firetalk on #Healthbots #Chatbot 12:30PM EST Mon 1/23! firetalk.com/events/rJ7Wnvc… #HITsm #H… 4 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Focus is up: "The Sustainable Development Goals and Our Youth" buff.ly/2iARSGR by @Youth_Forum #sdgs #globalgoals… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "Susan Kim,a Ceo building the largest global #foodie community" buff.ly/2jzfl9Q #Nomnom #foodporn @eatwith https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Diary of a UN Official N.3: When #Women Make the Difference buff.ly/2iY2hdo #gendereqaulity #sdgs https://t.co/BQ… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "The Business of Bottled Water" buff.ly/2jeI4RA #water #business #sdg6 https://t.co/31zAK3eROi 5 hours ago