Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- What We Saved From the Fire - by Sarah Mirk and Andy Warner #comics thenib.com/what-we-saved-… 2 hours ago
- 'Tis the season! #GoogleDoodle starts off with Dec 18! g.co/doodle/f53pmh?… @okashido 4 hours ago
- Arthur C Clarke at 100: still the king of science fiction | Books | The Guardian theguardian.com/books/2017/dec… 9 hours ago
- RT @darakass: During the emergence of AIDS they couldn't use "blood.” So they had to use "bodily fluids", leading people to believe that yo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CatinaOLeary: This is a really important point. Clarity and accuracy are critical to people trying to understand and make decisions tow… 9 hours ago