Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic #cardiovascular #stents #ebhc theatlantic.com/health/archive… 27 minutes ago
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 30 minutes ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: #HCLDR in 40 min! Join the discussion on emotionally intelligent leadership. #EQ Check out #hcldr blog https://t.co/r77S9EH… 30 minutes ago
- RT @CoherenceMed: @RasuShrestha @JoeBabaian @nickisnpdx @RBlount @TextraHealth @jameyedwards @GraceCordovano @MarkMilliganDPT @andrewintech… 31 minutes ago
- RT @Patnspace: Painting I did in '89 titled August 21st, 2017.I actually thought 28 yrs in the future tourists might watch the eclipse from… 32 minutes ago