Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- In China and India, there are 70 million more men than women. Here are the consequences. - The Washington Post apple.news/AD-IBL18bR5OzB… 7 hours ago
- Doctors told him to check his wife into a nursing home. Instead, he wheeled her around the world - CNN apple.news/AHf_ZX8GpQiKmk… 7 hours ago
- The Race to Save the World's Disappearing Languages - National Geographic apple.news/A16-Hkbm1S36Vs… 7 hours ago
- First gene therapy treatment to stave off childhood degenerative brain disease wins national clinical excellence aw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Autism Doctor Hans Asperger 'Linked to Nazi Murder of Disabled Children' - Newsweek apple.news/AhhoyL9UGSry6z… 7 hours ago