Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- RT @NewseumED: A1 A daily collection of front pages from around the world along with archived pages of big events bit.ly/1vvC9rK #… 0 minutes ago
- RT @GeoSpiegs: A1 #worldgeochat 1. BBCnews 2. Al Jazeera News 3. Twitter 4. New York Times online 5. The Economist online 6. Bob who works… 1 minute ago
- RT @historytechie: A2 Have Ss apple 4 worlds of history from CALIS to @NewseumED Front Pages article #worldgeochat https://t.co/0v8XcmmiFc 1 minute ago
- RT @JohnHonish: A4 be open/honest about bias... including mine. Why not? Been thinking about putting this up in my room for quick referenc… 2 minutes ago
- RT @caranowou: A6 provide mult persp, teach Ss how to analyze for fallacious arguments, use media lit questioning skills #worldgeochat 2 minutes ago