Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- RT @AlliePetrova: Google Home, your next gen #Google Assistant. #innovation madeby.google.com/home/?utm_sour… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisWarcraft: At this point, it's not a matter of if you identify as Democrat or Republican. The question is - Do you stand for freedo… 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankMcveety: City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton cbc.ca/1.3891081 https://t.co/KloSVi… 1 hour ago
- RT @lisafieldsms: Jim, I'm honored by you and the other #HCLDR folks @Jim_Rawson_MD @nxtstop1 @Colin_Hung @CancerGeek @pfanderson @wareFLO… 1 hour ago
- RT @ordinal: We are fucked. But no really, we are fucked, and we could have done something about it. Mortality has never looked like such a… 1 hour ago