Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Were Neanderthals the earliest cave artists? New research in Spain points to the possibility. smithmag.co/6cM3Z2 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The Navajo Nation Treaty is now on view @SmithsonianNMAI. smithmag.co/p5PfMv 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: This account is reclaiming the indigenous names for mountains one geotag at a time. smithmag.co/EA497J 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: These deep sea creatures, which are named after Disney’s floppy-eared elephant, use their giant fins for navigation. ht… 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Plans are underway to build the world’s tallest wooden building in Tokyo. smithmag.co/wzyO76 34 minutes ago