Hiya, all. Had fun this week putting together a presentation for the School of Nursing. Had a great conversations, learning more about some interesting projects they have coming up with simulations, and talked about ideas to use some of the tools mentioned in this talk. Looks like I’ll go back, and have more fun! Meanwhile, here are the slides, and if you’d like me to do something similar for your health sciences department or school here at UM, give me a holler!
- RT @TheWonkologist: @jdimick1 @TomVargheseJr @CapriceGreenber @kbilimoria @AndrewMIbrahim @AmirGhaferi @JohnBirkmeyer @benharder @UM_IHPI @… 40 minutes ago
- RT @jdimick1: “There are about 700 top 100 hospitals, depending on which ranking system you look at.” Dr. Susan Moffatt-Bruce #SOC17 #ACSCC… 40 minutes ago
- RT @Zeo: Interesting article from @Reuters relating changing diets and income to sleep apnea in China! 4rd.ca/aabfmu 57 minutes ago
- Closing shoutout for the Council for Disability Concerns ability.umich.edu #iia17 2 hours ago
- "You have your own circle of control. Get a hold of that, and you can handle whatever the world throws at you." #iia17 2 hours ago