I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- A New Prototype Shows Drones Could Become Hovering, Annoying Billboards In The Very Near Future | GOOD good.is/articles/video… 2 hours ago
- President Trump Signs Executive Order To Reassess National Monument Designations | GOOD good.is/articles/trump… 2 hours ago
- This Stunning Book Of Nudes Celebrates The Diversity Of Our Generation | GOOD good.is/articles/maggi… 2 hours ago
- Former White House Photographer Is Inviting Comparisons By Posting Pics Of Obama’s First 100 Days In Office | GOOD good.is/articles/obama… 2 hours ago
- Warren Buffet's Family Has Pledged $90 Million—And Devised An Innovative Way Of Sharing It | GOOD Money money.good.is/articles/buffe… 2 hours ago