I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- RT @Colin_Hung: Side note. After signing my copy of his book @danmunro suggested that I should get Kindle version to see links. Bought it t… 17 minutes ago
- RT @HealthTechReads: Q2: Should we expect disruption in healthcare or is the industry too heavily regulated for it to occur? #HTreads https… 17 minutes ago
- RT @janicemccallum: T1: Transparency is always good (maybe some exceptions?). Opposition comes from those who want to hide something. #htr… 17 minutes ago
- RT @jamcbride: @EMRAnswers A1 Agree 100%. We can fix anything as long as we know what is wrong (and right) with transparency. But so many H… 21 minutes ago
- RT @ShereesePubHlth: @murraymeetze @CUCMCIDean @CUBoulder People who are uncomfortable w/others show of emotion, are bothered by what it sa… 21 minutes ago