I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- Amazon executives sat through a brutally uncomfortable 4.5-minute phone call that showed them just how much Jeff Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Stench Leads to Home Crawling With Stolen Tortoises—10,000 of Them - National Geographic apple.news/AOl8CjGdYSNWr5… 2 hours ago
- 13 Foods You're Probably Storing Wrong - #Food Network apple.news/AU9uWAyTGT221E… 2 hours ago
- I used Shazam to discover It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding;Live At The Odeon, Liverpool, England-May 1, 1965) by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Is it possible for chickens to lay eggs in space? - BBC Focus Magazine apple.news/A6KtBnAoASq6tg… 4 hours ago