I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- RT @CatchTheBaby: .@WeReadTooApp highlights book characters and authors of color. Made by @kthomas901. @pfanderson @librarianchat @nypl @T… 19 minutes ago
- RT @prisonculture: Can the Parkland Teens Organize a Political Movement? Sure, Just Look at Chicago goo.gl/7mEZzL 21 minutes ago
- RT @webmz_: “We believe that it is premature to claim that sexual harassment has caused the uneven gender ratio in STEM.” There are severa… 27 minutes ago
- RT @KeilahDavis: I’m at the Conference for Undergrad Women in Physics and I have a lot of thoughts to share. #apscuwip 40 minutes ago
- RT @KeilahDavis: 1. I’m not sure why folks are committed to the idea that the under-representation of women in science is a problem with no… 40 minutes ago