I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- Why Won’t You Apologize? (At least for the DAMN BANANAS?) sorrywatch.com/2017/04/18/why… 48 minutes ago
- RT @katiecorker: Next up in Adams at #MPA2017 : Amy Cuddy's on "Fear and Loathing in Psychology" Will try to just report the facts. https… 58 minutes ago
- RT @SandraWoodsMtl: @pfanderson Posted that while my husband was making rabbit in (unsweetened) chocolate sauce, plus cauliflower mash with… 3 hours ago
- RT @pkeiler: Great examples in here #hcsm. shar.es/1FfxHQ 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Max Stroud's passionate blog about the real value of social media & community. So much #hcldr & #pinksocks love! 💖 https://… 3 hours ago