I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- RT @burtrosen: T1: the fact that so many people want to join a chat to discuss optimism gives me optimism. People care about fixing this me… 6 hours ago
- RT @Lygeia: T4 design healthcare environments that are uplifting for patients & healers alike #hcldr 6 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Ryan: Obama’s commutation of Chelsea Manning is "outrageous" hill.cm/zOw3XYz https://t.co/I5jdqmK5pr 6 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Chelsea Manning's attorney: Obama commutation "saved her life" hill.cm/AeEHx2l https://t.co/ByvNtTm68l 6 hours ago
- RT @newsmax: Sen. Tom Cotton Slams Obama on 'Traitor' Chelsea Manning nws.mx/2j7lZn3 6 hours ago