I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- RT @realDonaldTrump: For those few people knocking me for tweeting at three o'clock in the morning, at least you know I will be there, awak… 1 minute ago
- RT @maxtcain: Donald #trump is a total trainwreck. These tweets unhinged #TrumpTweetstorm THIS is what is on his mind? Seriously? https://t… 2 minutes ago
- RT @WCRF_UK: #WorldVegetarianDay For #cancerprevention, we recommend you base your diet around wholegrains, pulses, fruit & veg https://t.c… 3 minutes ago
- RT @maddow: Support for death penalty lowest in more than four decades goo.gl/11w5GY 4 minutes ago
- RT @JoyceCarolOates: She remained eloquent & assertive despite crude, repeated interruptions by her uninformed antagonist. frustrating to o… 4 minutes ago