I just blogged a really cool new search tool for science and medicine over at the Health Science Libraries blog.
MBlog: Health Sciences Libraries: Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll!: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsl/archives/2008/03/clustering_sear.html
Read more there, or just go explore at:
- Biodegradable plastic from yeast and oil Posted by Kathleen Hamilton-NYU December 8th, 2010 futurity.org/biodegradable-… #bioplastic 21 minutes ago
- Biodegradable plastic made from plants, not oil, is emerging (2008) abcnews.go.com/Business/story… #bioplastic 21 minutes ago
- RT @2healthguru: c #whatmeworry That phone in your hand is the equivalent on an ankle bracelet we voluntarily wear vs. court imposed. A si… 24 minutes ago
- The Police National DNA Database genewatch.org/uploads/f03c6d… #genetics #genomics #forensics #legal #justice #pgsethics 31 minutes ago
- Family DNA Searches Seen as Crime-Solving Tool, and Intrusion on Rights nytimes.com/2017/01/27/nyr… #legal #justice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago