Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- When Unpaid Student Loan Bills Mean You Can No Longer Work via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/18/bus… 52 minutes ago
- I'm at The Pilot House in Grosse Ile Township, MI swarmapp.com/c/c3T7rOdrLtk https://t.co/j5UYNFcN49 1 hour ago
- A Look at Past Ethics Committee Investigations Into Sexual Misconduct countable.us/articles/1510 1 hour ago
- The best word I’ve seen today is 'maize'. Can you play? #MayTheBestFriendWin #goblue words.zynga.my/29Z9u8C https://t.co/lJTXQKQlth 2 hours ago
- Toward Holistic #Accessibility: Narratives fr Functionally Diverse Patrons | Pionke | RUSQ #medlibs #critlib #a11y journals.ala.org/index.php/rusq… 5 hours ago