Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- Why Social Justice in the Library? | Outreach + Inreach | Library Journal lj.libraryjournal.com/2017/06/librar… 8 hours ago
- Why the Facebook Messenger app is not the privacy nightmare people think it is – Naked Security nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/08/12/why… 9 hours ago
- Facebook officially addressed the conspiracy theory about listening to your phone calls - The Verge theverge.com/2016/6/3/11854… 9 hours ago
- Facebook Messenger isn't evil & it's not about to spy on you - Tech Advisor techadvisor.co.uk/feature/social… 9 hours ago
- Libertango in Berlin Philharmonic 2014 (amazing!!!) #music youtube.com/watch?v=GnyAgO… 9 hours ago