Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- What's happened to Thalidomide babies? bbc.com/news/magazine-… 1 hour ago
- We wept on set filming Call The Midwife’s story on thalidomide Says show’s writer Heidi Thomas thesun.co.uk/archives/healt… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide 50 years on: 'Justice has never been done and it burns away' telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide survivor hopes Call the Midwife storyline will change society's views on disability mirror.co.uk/news/real-life… 1 hour ago
- “All the parents ... still feel that guilt, even tho it’s not their fault. Thalidomide not only affected survivors,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago