Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- How Stem Cells Grow into Structures That Could Aid Understanding of Infertility labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-report/how… 1 hour ago
- Green Roofs Are Changing Urban Bird-Watching - CityLab citylab.com/environment/20… 1 hour ago
- Studying Gentrification by Looking at Racial Boundary Movements - CityLab citylab.com/equity/2016/08… 1 hour ago
- The Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System Is Burning Insects and Birds - CityLab citylab.com/life/2016/07/w… 1 hour ago
- What Makes a 'Resilient' City? For Tulsa's Chief Resilience Officer, It's People citylab.com/solutions/2017… 1 hour ago