Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- Trump administration officials reject report on refugees: report | TheHill #hcsm #dhhs #hcldr thehill.com/homenews/admin… 5 hours ago
- Trump administration officials reject report on refugees: report | TheHill thehill.com/homenews/admin… 5 hours ago
- The man in a dress: who were the real luddites? - Science Friction (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) abc.net.au/radionational/… 5 hours ago
- Trump Confirms He Doesn’t Understand GOP Health Bill nymag.com/daily/intellig… 5 hours ago
- Mexico earthquake: Mexicans show the world how to work together when disaster strikes — Quartz qz.com/1083037/mexico… 5 hours ago