Some of my recent blog posts have discussed some of the reasons I personally find Second Life of particular value in my work. Today I was privileged to present on this topic to a group of university faculty. The presentation focused on the context of virtual worlds more broadly, and second life in particular. To my surprise, the presentation was videotaped. If I find out where and when it becomes available, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, here are the slides.
- RT @burtrosen: T1: the fact that so many people want to join a chat to discuss optimism gives me optimism. People care about fixing this me… 6 hours ago
- RT @Lygeia: T4 design healthcare environments that are uplifting for patients & healers alike #hcldr 6 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Ryan: Obama’s commutation of Chelsea Manning is "outrageous" hill.cm/zOw3XYz https://t.co/I5jdqmK5pr 6 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Chelsea Manning's attorney: Obama commutation "saved her life" hill.cm/AeEHx2l https://t.co/ByvNtTm68l 6 hours ago
- RT @newsmax: Sen. Tom Cotton Slams Obama on 'Traitor' Chelsea Manning nws.mx/2j7lZn3 6 hours ago