The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- RT @NoetheMatt: Time for French Comics Kiss Better! #alaac18 https://t.co/IZ2CL0apmi 6 hours ago
- RT @Karnythia: I just want white women to pour all their outraged "I was told by Applecare, BBQ'ing without a permit, selling water without… 6 hours ago
- RT @DrSGraff: Spending a weekend at home. Helped my dad with feeding on the farm this morning. Hard to say who was more surprised - the chi… 6 hours ago
- RT @SharpIndex: Optimum Health IT spoke with @CoherenceMed about the anniversary of John dying and the ongoing problem of Physician Suicide… 6 hours ago
- RT @npquarterly: A cautionary tale on just how complicated relationships between nonprofits and local government can get: https://t.co/yVqP… 6 hours ago