The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- RT @wareFLO: BTW #HCSMSA Pls join @janicemccallum #Firetalk on #Healthbots #Chatbot 12:30PM EST Mon 1/23! firetalk.com/events/rJ7Wnvc… #HITsm #H… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Focus is up: "The Sustainable Development Goals and Our Youth" buff.ly/2iARSGR by @Youth_Forum #sdgs #globalgoals… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "Susan Kim,a Ceo building the largest global #foodie community" buff.ly/2jzfl9Q #Nomnom #foodporn @eatwith https:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Diary of a UN Official N.3: When #Women Make the Difference buff.ly/2iY2hdo #gendereqaulity #sdgs https://t.co/BQ… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "The Business of Bottled Water" buff.ly/2jeI4RA #water #business #sdg6 https://t.co/31zAK3eROi 15 hours ago