The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- Looks mighty Familiar (at @MRoom_Seattle Barbershop in Seattle, WA) swarmapp.com/c/iy6NkZgAUZz https://t.co/MFbWz83kvN 6 hours ago
- That Was the River - YouTube #music #waterboys m.youtube.com/watch?v=z86Zj7… 7 hours ago
- Crosby,Stills,nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QS… 7 hours ago
- This Website Will Mail Your Ashes To The GOP If Trumpcare Kills You. Really. | HuffPost m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59… 7 hours ago
- "Born In Time" Bob Dylan. STUNNING. "LIVE". RARE PERFORMANCE. - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 7 hours ago