The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat.🙂
- Trump? How Could We? - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mo… 8 hours ago
- I just used Shazam to discover Nothing More by The Alternate Routes. shz.am/t98977019 12 hours ago
- Drip drop (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/cs0Ykqwm6hc https://t.co/kgGbs0HVTL 14 hours ago
- Wires (@ Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/cRkhNfV3fit https://t.co/rM3vSc4SXi 15 hours ago
- Obstacles (@ North Quad in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/1NNZBBq55pY https://t.co/A6XwatWV6Y 15 hours ago