The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- Inspired by Anne Frank, Rabbis in Israel Plan to Hide African Asylum Seekers Facing Deportation haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 4 hours ago
- New Hierarchy Of Needs: Food, Water, Shelter...Tech! forbes.com/sites/johnnost… 7 hours ago
- RT @KitPloit: gOSINT - Open Source Intelligence Framework goo.gl/BBDp2q #Framework #golang #GOSINT https://t.co/HFd6pyxxs3 7 hours ago
- Spiced cranberry jam #recipe foodinjars.com/2013/11/spiced… 7 hours ago
- Chiura Obata (1885-1975) #art asianamericanart.com/chiura_obata_s… 7 hours ago