The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- Time lapse in progress! By @djphotovideo FYI marqueA2 @billchase2edu swarmapp.com/c/9itP47TE64n https://t.co/zUVCImhL4H 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidsonCollege: This reading list will provide a little inspiration for everyone, whether toward summer reading or lifelong learning h… 2 hours ago
- RT @annfoxdavidson: The Neglected Demographic: Faculty Members With Disabilities - The Chronicle of Higher Education https://t.co/RDi37LQ4V… 2 hours ago
- RT @JayRuderman: It is unacceptable that President @realdonaldtrump referred to @JoeNBC as “psycho,” perpetuating stigmas against people w/… 2 hours ago
- RT @DisabilityPAC: Celebrating the 4th by launching a campaign demanding our senators #DefendIndependence. Medicaid = freedom for PWD https… 2 hours ago