The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- Early morning painful PT with rollers over the “band” along the outside of my injured leg (@ UM Physical Medicine A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 minutes ago
- RT @thescienceofus: A new analysis of our approach to death that will resonate with anyone who’s ever had a serious illness https://t.co/ul… 6 minutes ago
- RT @loisbase76: @docrocktex26 @Sonderbooks It’s like he belongs to a “lawyer of the month” club. This time he got pulp fiction. 7 minutes ago
- RT @HealthITNews: T2: What are some things patients should think about as precision medicine techniques become more common? #PrecisionHIT h… 59 minutes ago
- RT @CoherenceMed: They should think about how it can help them avoid going to the doctor over and over- they can know if they need a specif… 1 hour ago