The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BZfZWRpA0Ow/ 3 hours ago
- "Only she who has breast-fed ..." - Vera Pavlova Read more here: bit.ly/MApW2D 3 hours ago
- The Dying Art of Disagreement, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/09/24/opi… 3 hours ago
- Why 'approved' medical devices in the U.S. may not be safe or effective - HealthNewsReview.org healthnewsreview.org/toolkit/tips-f… 4 hours ago
- UMich racism: Student kneels until he bleeds protesting campus hate crimes thetab.com/us/michigan/20… 4 hours ago