The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- 3D printed organs challenges #etech #emtech #3Dprinting #bioprinting businessinsider.com/3d-printed-org… 1 hour ago
- A robot arm that can 3D print metal bridges #3Dprinting businessinsider.com/robot-3d-print… 1 hour ago
- I will never go on vacation without Snap's Spectacles, the sunglasses that record what you see businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- What it's like to use Snapchat's Spectacles @billchase2edu @ssieg businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- 'Chef's Table' season 3: PHOTOS, VIDEO businessinsider.com/chefs-table-se… 1 hour ago