The productivity applications of social tech and social media was figured out early on by a number of folk who were working on a dime (or a penny) trying to do too much (like me). Then lots of folks started talking about how social media and technologies can be used for marketing. This slide presentation talks about both — all those good folk volunteering for this or that nonprofit trying to promote the good work and good ideas.
I wanted to share something with you. This slide presentation covers a lot of possible ideas for this type of application, but does so in a particularly engaging way. One of my favorite bits comes right at the beginning.
“Web 1.0 tools were created so physicists could share their research papers. Web 2.0? To share cute cat photos.”
So take a look and see if there is anything mentioned that you might find useful. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, let’s chat. 🙂
- All this rain between me and the door (@ Zingerman's Coffee Company in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/4iAdXJOwPkG https://t.co/lNKw1KE13Y 2 hours ago
- Fun! (@ The Bead Gallery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/iItQHQhIt62 https://t.co/5WvGtau2Ob 3 hours ago
- Everything from bird houses to greens! (@ Ann Arbor Farmers' Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/firWIKP8LX7 https://t.co/tSHDKCHbLB 3 hours ago
- Bustling business (at @MonahansSeafood Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/3Nk0DXhW2FJ https://t.co/xJfxiquWhw 4 hours ago
- Beautiful food (@ Cafe Verde ~ @PeoplesFoodCoop ~ PFC Bakery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/izJ2bYWQ2cw https://t.co/6gBaALMFR7 4 hours ago