These are the slides from today’s session for Enrich Scholarship. It reviews the basic features of the three big online tools (Slideshare, Zoho, Google) for creating / presenting / sharing presentations online. It then adds in a few other similar tools that are interesting for special features.
- I'm at Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/irV5DRhcMAY https://t.co/iQnid8eKqO 2 hours ago
- 20 years into the future of education, via Blackboard | Bryan Alexander bryanalexander.org/2017/09/22/20-… 3 hours ago
- Ohio woman says strangers forced her to prove she was not transgender | NBC4i.com nbc4i.com/2017/09/21/ohi… 3 hours ago
- Crazy New Hermit Crab Makes Its Home Inside Another Living Animal gizmodo.com/crazy-new-herm… 11 hours ago
- Neil Gaiman Will Lend His Voice to The Simpsons' Own Halloween Coraline Parody io9.gizmodo.com/neil-gaiman-wi… 11 hours ago