After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Were Neanderthals the earliest cave artists? New research in Spain points to the possibility. smithmag.co/6cM3Z2 32 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The Navajo Nation Treaty is now on view @SmithsonianNMAI. smithmag.co/p5PfMv 32 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: This account is reclaiming the indigenous names for mountains one geotag at a time. smithmag.co/EA497J 32 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: These deep sea creatures, which are named after Disney’s floppy-eared elephant, use their giant fins for navigation. ht… 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Plans are underway to build the world’s tallest wooden building in Tokyo. smithmag.co/wzyO76 33 minutes ago