After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- They are still selling food in the park next door (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/iXbpPU0M2Ox https://t.co/N1hemcJBKa 9 hours ago
- OK, too muddled to even lurk Sorry #hcsm folk, nodding off now ... Next time! 10 hours ago
- RT @ebukstel: @drlfarrell @LAlupusLady This privacy and HIPAA BS is an illusion. #EMR data is accessible to hackers why not patients #HCsm 10 hours ago
- RT @TDthesciencemom: People. I don't provide care for a diabetic patient. I provide care for Mrs. Jones who has diabetes. #hcsm https://t.c… 10 hours ago
- RT @HealthSocMed: TOPIC 3 - Pts, people, consumers, etc. There many words and lots of meanings. What words do you use in SM to describe hum… 10 hours ago