After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- RT @TheWonkologist: @jdimick1 @TomVargheseJr @CapriceGreenber @kbilimoria @AndrewMIbrahim @AmirGhaferi @JohnBirkmeyer @benharder @UM_IHPI @… 41 minutes ago
- RT @jdimick1: “There are about 700 top 100 hospitals, depending on which ranking system you look at.” Dr. Susan Moffatt-Bruce #SOC17 #ACSCC… 41 minutes ago
- RT @Zeo: Interesting article from @Reuters relating changing diets and income to sleep apnea in China! 4rd.ca/aabfmu 58 minutes ago
- Closing shoutout for the Council for Disability Concerns ability.umich.edu #iia17 2 hours ago
- "You have your own circle of control. Get a hold of that, and you can handle whatever the world throws at you." #iia17 2 hours ago