After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- I'm at Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/5Wuyt7Ue3w7 https://t.co/grUgdKqYko 1 hour ago
- RT @GayathriKWrites: Happy Birthday, Octavia! carlbrandon.org/2018/06/2018-o… I’m donating in her honor - help writer’s of color add their voice… 4 hours ago
- RT @billchase2edu: 'Should you build your #Edtech product from scratch? Developers say no' buff.ly/2A29T7R 6 hours ago
- RT @billchase2edu: 3 #EdTech Resources Every Teacher Should Know about buff.ly/2GQOXU5 6 hours ago
- Washington, D.C.: the Psychopath Capital of America politico.com/magazine/story… 7 hours ago