After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- RT @DocumentHate: Welcome to @DocumentHate, @ProPublica's attempt to build authoritative data on hate crimes and bias incidents: https://t.… 37 minutes ago
- RT @HRC: We need better data to adequately address hate crimes. That's why @HRC's teamed up w/ @ProPublica on @DocumentHate. https://t.co/P… 42 minutes ago
- RT @annarbornews: SWAT-involved shooting in Ypsilanti under investigation; details scarce bit.ly/2jLP20c 43 minutes ago
- RT @MLive: The world is a video game with 'augmented reality' tested by GR firm bit.ly/2jKVV1R 43 minutes ago
- RT @TaubmanCollege: Read up on #taubmancollege at the 2016 #VeniceBiennale in the 2016 @UMich Annual Report myumi.ch/L3Yem https:/… 43 minutes ago