After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic #cardiovascular #stents #ebhc theatlantic.com/health/archive… 27 minutes ago
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 30 minutes ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: #HCLDR in 40 min! Join the discussion on emotionally intelligent leadership. #EQ Check out #hcldr blog https://t.co/r77S9EH… 31 minutes ago
- RT @CoherenceMed: @RasuShrestha @JoeBabaian @nickisnpdx @RBlount @TextraHealth @jameyedwards @GraceCordovano @MarkMilliganDPT @andrewintech… 31 minutes ago
- RT @Patnspace: Painting I did in '89 titled August 21st, 2017.I actually thought 28 yrs in the future tourists might watch the eclipse from… 32 minutes ago