After I did last week’s session on “Online Visualization and Organization Tools” I realized that I had left out a significant group of tools that could contribute to both areas. I left them out at the time because they weren’t intended for this kind of use, but when I thought about how I use these myself, I realized it was a disservice to my audience not to have included them. Consider this slideshow an addition to the earlier one.
- At a Communicating Science workshop, listening to people sing praises for @joyclee's workshop on Twitter 1 hour ago
- Catalogue of Ephemera by Rebecca Lindenberg Read more here: bit.ly/2hiya3f #poem 9 hours ago
- Made it (@ Fisher Theater - @broadwaydetroit for Fun Home (Touring) in Detroit, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2k7TFpC8S3A https://t.co/mxonGCwZww 13 hours ago
- Gorgeous (@ Sava's in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2Cpp53JQrd3 https://t.co/E5caaMNVcZ 15 hours ago
- Curio #1231 | 145 years overdue curious.com/curios/2016-12… 15 hours ago