Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- Lana Turner - Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Turn… 2 hours ago
- Congress votes to avert government shutdown — for one week yahoo.com/news/house-vot… 3 hours ago
- Lilac season (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/8zWPZKqljVR https://t.co/T0e1N9iQaV 4 hours ago
- David Dao settles with United after being dragged from plane - NY Daily News nydailynews.com/news/national/… 9 hours ago
- Man kicked off Delta flight for using bathroom as plane waited - NY Daily News nydailynews.com/news/national/… 9 hours ago