Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- Here for Linda Diane’s last workshop !!! (@ Crazy Wisdom Bookstore & Tea Room in Ann Arbor, MI)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- I never expect to see quotes from people I know. I remember standing at the back of a poetry reading in Iowa with J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 40 minutes ago
- Alabama employee gets new car from boss after 20-mile walk - BBC News US apple.news/A1JDuch9QQNigR… 59 minutes ago
- Cucumber #recipes JP hungryhuy.com/sunomono-japan… CN philly.com/philly/food/re… GK foodandwine.com/recipes/cold-c… PL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SamuraiKnitter: #BroochDecoderRing The following data relies heavily on the work of the blogger at "Her Majesty's Jewel Box". If you s… 1 hour ago