Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- RT @AndrewMIbrahim: A year after broad adoption (>30 journals), establishing standards for #VisualAbstract use @nature #AJG https://t.co/sX… 37 minutes ago
- The Budo Bum: Focus and Tunnel Vision #adhd #asd budobum.blogspot.com/2017/09/focus-… 1 hour ago
- Michael Symon debuts plant-based ‘Impossible Burger’ in Royal Oak detroitnews.com/story/entertai… 1 hour ago
- Someone actually completed this insane Super Mario puzzle mashable.com/2017/09/19/sup… 1 hour ago
- I'm at Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/anRtBt4wliW https://t.co/LpKBHSUbHS 1 hour ago