Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- As a #medlibs working on a #microbiome search filter, I'm glad to hear @nlm_news is adding new MeSH, but w/o politics, plz #ETMicrobiome 14 minutes ago
- Well, as a #medlibs who's working on a #microbiome search filter, I'm excited to hear @nlm_news is adding new MeSH, but w/o politics, plz :( 15 minutes ago
- RT @CoffeeDonatus: Dr. Priestley's grammar gets your wheels turning (London, 1827). https://t.co/sl7zg2uCYB 1 hour ago
- RT @CoffeeDonatus: A friend gave me this wonderful miniature dictionary ca.1930. I'm guessing this novelty item is not @MerriamWebster sanc… 1 hour ago
- The social impacts of anorgasmia as a side effect of medication #hcsm #medpsych twitter.com/ChronicSexChat… 1 hour ago