Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- They are still selling food in the park next door (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/iXbpPU0M2Ox https://t.co/N1hemcJBKa 2 hours ago
- OK, too muddled to even lurk Sorry #hcsm folk, nodding off now ... Next time! 3 hours ago
- RT @ebukstel: @drlfarrell @LAlupusLady This privacy and HIPAA BS is an illusion. #EMR data is accessible to hackers why not patients #HCsm 3 hours ago
- RT @TDthesciencemom: People. I don't provide care for a diabetic patient. I provide care for Mrs. Jones who has diabetes. #hcsm https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @HealthSocMed: TOPIC 3 - Pts, people, consumers, etc. There many words and lots of meanings. What words do you use in SM to describe hum… 3 hours ago