Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- 4 of 5 stars to Fearless by Shira Glassman goodreads.com/review/show/24… 8 hours ago
- Mapping the Human Exposome: It’s now possible to map a person’s lifetime exposure to nutrition, bacteria, viruses,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Promotores de Salud / Community Health Workers cdc.gov/minorityhealth… 9 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: USC President C. L. Max Nikias will step down amid the growing scandal involving a gynecologist accused of abusing studen… 9 hours ago
- "The exposome encompasses the totality of human environmental (i.e. non-genetic) exposures from conception onwards,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago