Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- What's happened to Thalidomide babies? bbc.com/news/magazine-… 1 hour ago
- We wept on set filming Call The Midwife’s story on thalidomide Says show’s writer Heidi Thomas thesun.co.uk/archives/healt… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide 50 years on: 'Justice has never been done and it burns away' telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide survivor hopes Call the Midwife storyline will change society's views on disability mirror.co.uk/news/real-life… 1 hour ago
- “All the parents ... still feel that guilt, even tho it’s not their fault. Thalidomide not only affected survivors,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago