Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- RT @DocumentHate: Welcome to @DocumentHate, @ProPublica's attempt to build authoritative data on hate crimes and bias incidents: https://t.… 34 minutes ago
- RT @HRC: We need better data to adequately address hate crimes. That's why @HRC's teamed up w/ @ProPublica on @DocumentHate. https://t.co/P… 40 minutes ago
- RT @annarbornews: SWAT-involved shooting in Ypsilanti under investigation; details scarce bit.ly/2jLP20c 40 minutes ago
- RT @MLive: The world is a video game with 'augmented reality' tested by GR firm bit.ly/2jKVV1R 41 minutes ago
- RT @TaubmanCollege: Read up on #taubmancollege at the 2016 #VeniceBiennale in the 2016 @UMich Annual Report myumi.ch/L3Yem https:/… 41 minutes ago