Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- The Next Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence: Building Machines That Read Your Emotions #ai forbes.com/sites/bernardm… 1 hour ago
- United Nations: Statement on Visit to the USA, by Professor Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “She’d threaten in her old rages: Do you want me to send you back to where you’re really from?” #poem vianegativa.us/2018/01/enthra… 1 hour ago
- ENTERTAINMENT Olympic Skater ‘Irish Dances’ Across Ice, Brings Entire Stadium To Their Feet #figureskate goodinsideus.com/olympic-skater… 1 hour ago
- Sound Of Silence’ Begins To Play. #figureskate faithtap.com/9290/figure-sk… 1 hour ago