Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- At a Communicating Science workshop, listening to people sing praises for @joyclee's workshop on Twitter 1 hour ago
- Catalogue of Ephemera by Rebecca Lindenberg Read more here: bit.ly/2hiya3f #poem 9 hours ago
- Made it (@ Fisher Theater - @broadwaydetroit for Fun Home (Touring) in Detroit, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2k7TFpC8S3A https://t.co/mxonGCwZww 13 hours ago
- Gorgeous (@ Sava's in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2Cpp53JQrd3 https://t.co/E5caaMNVcZ 15 hours ago
- Curio #1231 | 145 years overdue curious.com/curios/2016-12… 15 hours ago