Joshua Schwimmer of EfficientMD has been doing work that I’ve been watching for a while. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Well, he just appeared on Slideshare with this handy dandy little overview of day to day life management thoughts to help busy clinicians be more efficient and productive. Some of it is obvious, some of it is less so. FlyLady (a similar popular type of resource for women in charge of a household) refers to those who are born organized (BO) and those who aren’t. Whether this is useful for you will depend on whether you are born organized, or could use a little booster help to get your personal time back.
- It Looks Like The Queen Just Trolled The UK Prime-Minister About Brexit In The Most Brilliant Way | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/queen-speech-b… 58 minutes ago
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In 10+ Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/satirical-draw… 58 minutes ago
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/disney-princes… 59 minutes ago
- Mayor Cuts Down Man’s 30-Year-Old Tree, He Revenges Him In The Best Possible Way (UPDATE) | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/giant-sequoia-… 59 minutes ago
- Boss Sends Guy Home For Violating The Male Dress Code, So He Decides To Follow The Female One Instead | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/guy-come-back-… 1 hour ago