I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- RT @CatchTheBaby: .@WeReadTooApp highlights book characters and authors of color. Made by @kthomas901. @pfanderson @librarianchat @nypl @T… 18 minutes ago
- RT @prisonculture: Can the Parkland Teens Organize a Political Movement? Sure, Just Look at Chicago goo.gl/7mEZzL 20 minutes ago
- RT @webmz_: “We believe that it is premature to claim that sexual harassment has caused the uneven gender ratio in STEM.” There are severa… 26 minutes ago
- RT @KeilahDavis: I’m at the Conference for Undergrad Women in Physics and I have a lot of thoughts to share. #apscuwip 39 minutes ago
- RT @KeilahDavis: 1. I’m not sure why folks are committed to the idea that the under-representation of women in science is a problem with no… 39 minutes ago