I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- Biodegradable plastic from yeast and oil Posted by Kathleen Hamilton-NYU December 8th, 2010 futurity.org/biodegradable-… #bioplastic 20 minutes ago
- Biodegradable plastic made from plants, not oil, is emerging (2008) abcnews.go.com/Business/story… #bioplastic 20 minutes ago
- RT @2healthguru: c #whatmeworry That phone in your hand is the equivalent on an ankle bracelet we voluntarily wear vs. court imposed. A si… 23 minutes ago
- The Police National DNA Database genewatch.org/uploads/f03c6d… #genetics #genomics #forensics #legal #justice #pgsethics 30 minutes ago
- Family DNA Searches Seen as Crime-Solving Tool, and Intrusion on Rights nytimes.com/2017/01/27/nyr… #legal #justice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 31 minutes ago