I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- #staff200 #umich200 (@ University Of @MichiganAlumni Association in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/lX2VdWhqE6L https://t.co/JMg7cSsCl0 1 hour ago
- President Schlissel at #Staff200 #UMich200 announcing a statue to honor UofM staff... swarmapp.com/c/l3kQaksXnrk https://t.co/nkriacKh1w 1 hour ago
- Trump appears to acknowledge Russia meddled in election, but blames Obama. slate.com/blogs/the_slat… 6 hours ago
- Arizona Already Tried What the GOP Wants to Do to Medicaid. It Was a Disaster. slate.com/articles/healt… 6 hours ago
- Arizona provides a bleak preview of America under the AHCA. slate.com/articles/healt… 6 hours ago