I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- RT @AlliePetrova: Google Home, your next gen #Google Assistant. #innovation madeby.google.com/home/?utm_sour… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisWarcraft: At this point, it's not a matter of if you identify as Democrat or Republican. The question is - Do you stand for freedo… 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankMcveety: City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton cbc.ca/1.3891081 https://t.co/KloSVi… 1 hour ago
- RT @lisafieldsms: Jim, I'm honored by you and the other #HCLDR folks @Jim_Rawson_MD @nxtstop1 @Colin_Hung @CancerGeek @pfanderson @wareFLO… 1 hour ago
- RT @ordinal: We are fucked. But no really, we are fucked, and we could have done something about it. Mortality has never looked like such a… 1 hour ago