I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- RT @bmaz: @steve_vladeck And that is an extremely dangerous precedent that I never thought n I would see a DOJ pursue. But with Sessions+Tr… 20 minutes ago
- RT @steve_vladeck: 11. That's why an Assange prosecution under 793(e) would be such a big deal; it would throw door open to anti-press move… 20 minutes ago
- RT @steve_vladeck: 10. Then everything would rise and fall on scope of First Amendment defense in such cases. I'm sympathetic, but some cou… 20 minutes ago
- RT @steve_vladeck: 9. And once USG successfully prosecutes third party under § 793(e), it's hard to see why it couldn't go after mainstream… 20 minutes ago
- RT @steve_vladeck: 8. But that ruling isn't precedential, & so wouldn't preclude future prosecution of third party under § 793(e), especial… 20 minutes ago