I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- Beyond #Celiac to Present Innovative Patient Engagement Model at Stanford Medicine X #MedX #pgen #diagnosis beyondceliac.org/Beyond-Celiac-… 53 minutes ago
- Beyond Celiac to Present Innovative Patient Engagement Model at Stanford Medicine X | BeyondCeliac.org beyondceliac.org/Beyond-Celiac-… 55 minutes ago
- Word of mouth, not an endorsement. > George H.W. Bush Reportedly Voting For Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57… 55 minutes ago
- Thousands of Girls Are Locked Up for Talking Back or Staying Out Late | Mother Jones m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/… 57 minutes ago
- Trevor Noah: 'It Seems Extremely Easy To Get Shot By Police In America.' | Huffington Post m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57… 57 minutes ago