I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic #cardiovascular #stents #ebhc theatlantic.com/health/archive… 26 minutes ago
- When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 29 minutes ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: #HCLDR in 40 min! Join the discussion on emotionally intelligent leadership. #EQ Check out #hcldr blog https://t.co/r77S9EH… 30 minutes ago
- RT @CoherenceMed: @RasuShrestha @JoeBabaian @nickisnpdx @RBlount @TextraHealth @jameyedwards @GraceCordovano @MarkMilliganDPT @andrewintech… 30 minutes ago
- RT @Patnspace: Painting I did in '89 titled August 21st, 2017.I actually thought 28 yrs in the future tourists might watch the eclipse from… 31 minutes ago