I just found this really neat presentation from a friend of mine in Second Life. Dr. Boulos has also written some of the leading peer-reviewed articles on emerging technologies in healthcare, so a voice to follow for those interested in these topics.
Boulos, Maged N Kamel. e-Health and Web 2.0/the 3-D Web: Looking to the future with sociable technologies and social software:
- "If you have been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church …" swarmapp.com/c/1LPAnjPF8A7 https://t.co/lpilEKEZcJ 4 hours ago
- Some Colleges Have More Students From the Top 1 Percent Than the Bottom 60. Find Yours. - The New York Times nytimes.com/interactive/20… 5 hours ago
- Curio #1255 | Our musical brain curious.com/curios/2017-01… #music #evolution #neuroanatomy 5 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Nick nails it! "Can there ever be too much love?" ~ @drnic1 @Colin_Hung @CancerGeek @RasuShrestha @nickisnpdx @MaramMPH #pi… 7 hours ago
- RT @paulsteinbrueck: @pfanderson Thx 4 participating in this week’s #ChSocM chat. I’ve added u 2 the 2017 #ChSocM twitter list - https://t.… 7 hours ago