Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- When Unpaid Student Loan Bills Mean You Can No Longer Work via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/18/bus… 50 minutes ago
- I'm at The Pilot House in Grosse Ile Township, MI swarmapp.com/c/c3T7rOdrLtk https://t.co/j5UYNFcN49 59 minutes ago
- A Look at Past Ethics Committee Investigations Into Sexual Misconduct countable.us/articles/1510 1 hour ago
- The best word I’ve seen today is 'maize'. Can you play? #MayTheBestFriendWin #goblue words.zynga.my/29Z9u8C https://t.co/lJTXQKQlth 2 hours ago
- Toward Holistic #Accessibility: Narratives fr Functionally Diverse Patrons | Pionke | RUSQ #medlibs #critlib #a11y journals.ala.org/index.php/rusq… 5 hours ago