Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- RT @LISLibrarian: I took the Trump Media Accountability survey. https://t.co/tmg57Nh9Hz 2 hours ago
- RT @CallahansClass: "Stick to teaching? Oh dear friend, I AM teaching." Compassion, empathy, justice.. #WeirdEd 2 hours ago
- RT @itzzkait: Rt if your account supports and is a safe place for trans kids ❤#ProtectTransKids https://t.co/TVtDy6nc6y 2 hours ago
- RT @jonestm97: This picture is really powerful #ProtectTransKids https://t.co/sNg1pRllVF 2 hours ago
- RT @AtiyaahDollfie: @endocrine_witch @pfanderson Trinity: "what do we need?" Neo: "Books. Lots of books." 2 hours ago