Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- RT @innonurse: T3: New markets #gamification tools being cataloged in online libraries for PT and OT. What game to --> matching muscle. #hc… 9 hours ago
- RT @JudahWorldChamp: I made this cartoon a few years ago. It means if people can organize for a common goal, they can have POWER. #writersr… 9 hours ago
- RT @MtnMD: “Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." - Joseph Stalin, dictator #writersresist 9 hours ago
- RT @ringcantdewiggt: #writersresist Biggest Dating Fails Ever Sevilla Michael Gove Troy Aikman Terrance Williams https://t.co/zD9dwwce… 9 hours ago
- RT @JonHutson: #WritersResist tyrants like Trump to prevent atrocities. https://t.co/dxo6wThW7R 9 hours ago