Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- More sky (@ Meri Lou Murray Recreation Center in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/35aXmYcX2XV https://t.co/EIQd9u9PS1 1 hour ago
- Curio #1162 | Japan’s sleeping problem curious.com/curios/2016-09… 1 hour ago
- Sky! (@ Packard & Platt in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/6WRnfO2UC7z https://t.co/rZar1OCmk5 1 hour ago
- Waiting for this from @teacherpatti (@ Pointless Brewery & Theatre in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/jVtoLAyrWsH https://t.co/P1Eod3nBz9 2 hours ago
- Spike (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/fVaOiN5MW7X https://t.co/QsDd5KdAth 2 hours ago