Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- Semantic Scholar semanticscholar.org #AI #research #CoolToysU #search #medlibs @Lynne_Librarian https://t.co/7I8uqsaLp3 9 minutes ago
- RT @BatteredWomenJP: "I think sometimes we turn a blind eye to the fact that it happens." #domesticviolence #domesticabuse #dv #ipv https:/… 13 minutes ago
- RT @ABetterManFilm: A few gracious words from #ABetterMan executive producer #SarahPolley... For #HotDocs17 tickets: https://t.co/A0l5HDLxE… 15 minutes ago
- You'll miss your mother when she's gone astroboy.wikia.com/wiki/Blackie_Y… #ThingsILearnedFromCartoons https://t.co/gNuxnHTv6f 16 minutes ago
- Yummy! > Drinking Beetroot Juice Before Exercise Helps Aging Brains Perform Better psychcentral.com/news/2017/04/2… 28 minutes ago