Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- Exclusive: George Takei’s Accuser Has Changed His Story of Drugging and Assault observer.com/2018/05/george… 7 hours ago
- RT @TBBW1: @HikerYote ST:tNG had at least one /horrible/ pun. 1. Jean Luc Picard is from France. 2. Jean Luc Picard speaks French (with an… 8 hours ago
- RT @lisamarie1222: #StanLeeSongs The Flash.....dance....What a Feeling! https://t.co/jbBGK9yBQT 8 hours ago
- RT @ImThatDoug: Let’s Talk About X #StanLeeSongs https://t.co/3QK3tWOemD 8 hours ago
- RT @MaryG0401: #StanLeeSongs Hulk, Hulk a burning love🎶🎶 https://t.co/hHC1qp4FY7 8 hours ago