Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- Measure for Measure | Measure-for-Measure Home | 27 Years of Choral Excellence! measure-for-measure.org 4 hours ago
- Better late than never! Happy Holiday Pops! (@ Hill Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/eYf9pnmmGPe https://t.co/UUR8MqXGUl 5 hours ago
- A Tasty Sans Gluten sighting (at @ProduceStation in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/5j1kRUt5OV8 https://t.co/pZ9Rjhh8YM 6 hours ago
- Happy Giving (at @Macys in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/j7ylkwC5E2p https://t.co/oXEUSgUmP7 6 hours ago
- #Glutenfree flours on sale (@ Williams-Sonoma in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/dYtKjWFBJE5 https://t.co/Hyd2HyMXft 6 hours ago