Last week I was privileged to attend a presentation about the Open.Michigan open courseware initiative, which is focusing on providing high quality healthcare educational content in a curricular framework to the world. The project is especially focusing on access for third world countries lacking a strong healthcare infrastructure.
This presentation focused on the technology and collaborative aspects of the project, known locally as dScribe, as well as the intellectual property clearance aspects. It was a very interesting discussion. You might want to take a look at the slides, below.
- Here for Linda Diane’s last workshop !!! (@ Crazy Wisdom Bookstore & Tea Room in Ann Arbor, MI)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- I never expect to see quotes from people I know. I remember standing at the back of a poetry reading in Iowa with J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- Alabama employee gets new car from boss after 20-mile walk - BBC News US apple.news/A1JDuch9QQNigR… 1 hour ago
- Cucumber #recipes JP hungryhuy.com/sunomono-japan… CN philly.com/philly/food/re… GK foodandwine.com/recipes/cold-c… PL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SamuraiKnitter: #BroochDecoderRing The following data relies heavily on the work of the blogger at "Her Majesty's Jewel Box". If you s… 1 hour ago