I have the honor of being a guest author on the blog for our library director, Jane Blumenthal. Here is my first blogpost in that location.
Health, Science, & Libraries: Insight in Unexpected Places: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsldir/archives/2008/07/insights_in_une.html
It begins with this quote:
“Health is personal. Health Care is not. The term is a euphemism for Condition Treatment, and it’s not about patients. It’s about systems, and most of those are both proprietary and closed.”
Doc Searls. “The Patient as the Platform” LINUX Journal. http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/patient-platform
and explores how social media brought me to it, with various ramblings along the way. Twitter is mentioned, as are other social media.
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue #fatstigma #sizeism teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 33 minutes ago
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 34 minutes ago
- We Need to Stop Talking About Mental and Cognitive “Fitness” of Politcians – Rooted in Rights #medpsych #media #hcsm rootedinrights.org/we-need-to-sto… 34 minutes ago
- Set of 5 Hello Pronouns Stickers sold by Non-Newtonian Gender Fluid on Storenvy #events #lgbt #shopping storenvy.com/products/46228… 36 minutes ago
- 'They' Is Now Part of the Associated Press Stylebook | Advocate.com #gender #language advocate.com/media/2017/3/2… 37 minutes ago