I have the honor of being a guest author on the blog for our library director, Jane Blumenthal. Here is my first blogpost in that location.
Health, Science, & Libraries: Insight in Unexpected Places: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsldir/archives/2008/07/insights_in_une.html
It begins with this quote:
“Health is personal. Health Care is not. The term is a euphemism for Condition Treatment, and it’s not about patients. It’s about systems, and most of those are both proprietary and closed.”
Doc Searls. “The Patient as the Platform” LINUX Journal. http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/patient-platform
and explores how social media brought me to it, with various ramblings along the way. Twitter is mentioned, as are other social media.
- At a Communicating Science workshop, listening to people sing praises for @joyclee's workshop on Twitter 1 hour ago
- Catalogue of Ephemera by Rebecca Lindenberg Read more here: bit.ly/2hiya3f #poem 9 hours ago
- Made it (@ Fisher Theater - @broadwaydetroit for Fun Home (Touring) in Detroit, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2k7TFpC8S3A https://t.co/mxonGCwZww 13 hours ago
- Gorgeous (@ Sava's in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/2Cpp53JQrd3 https://t.co/E5caaMNVcZ 15 hours ago
- Curio #1231 | 145 years overdue curious.com/curios/2016-12… 15 hours ago