I have the honor of being a guest author on the blog for our library director, Jane Blumenthal. Here is my first blogpost in that location.
Health, Science, & Libraries: Insight in Unexpected Places: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsldir/archives/2008/07/insights_in_une.html
It begins with this quote:
“Health is personal. Health Care is not. The term is a euphemism for Condition Treatment, and it’s not about patients. It’s about systems, and most of those are both proprietary and closed.”
Doc Searls. “The Patient as the Platform” LINUX Journal. http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/patient-platform
and explores how social media brought me to it, with various ramblings along the way. Twitter is mentioned, as are other social media.
- It Looks Like The Queen Just Trolled The UK Prime-Minister About Brexit In The Most Brilliant Way | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/queen-speech-b… 1 hour ago
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In 10+ Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/satirical-draw… 1 hour ago
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/disney-princes… 1 hour ago
- Mayor Cuts Down Man’s 30-Year-Old Tree, He Revenges Him In The Best Possible Way (UPDATE) | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/giant-sequoia-… 1 hour ago
- Boss Sends Guy Home For Violating The Male Dress Code, So He Decides To Follow The Female One Instead | Bored Panda boredpanda.com/guy-come-back-… 1 hour ago