I have the honor of being a guest author on the blog for our library director, Jane Blumenthal. Here is my first blogpost in that location.
Health, Science, & Libraries: Insight in Unexpected Places: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsldir/archives/2008/07/insights_in_une.html
It begins with this quote:
“Health is personal. Health Care is not. The term is a euphemism for Condition Treatment, and it’s not about patients. It’s about systems, and most of those are both proprietary and closed.”
Doc Searls. “The Patient as the Platform” LINUX Journal. http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/patient-platform
and explores how social media brought me to it, with various ramblings along the way. Twitter is mentioned, as are other social media.
- The Next Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence: Building Machines That Read Your Emotions #ai forbes.com/sites/bernardm… 1 hour ago
- United Nations: Statement on Visit to the USA, by Professor Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “She’d threaten in her old rages: Do you want me to send you back to where you’re really from?” #poem vianegativa.us/2018/01/enthra… 1 hour ago
- ENTERTAINMENT Olympic Skater ‘Irish Dances’ Across Ice, Brings Entire Stadium To Their Feet #figureskate goodinsideus.com/olympic-skater… 1 hour ago
- Sound Of Silence’ Begins To Play. #figureskate faithtap.com/9290/figure-sk… 1 hour ago