I have the honor of being a guest author on the blog for our library director, Jane Blumenthal. Here is my first blogpost in that location.
Health, Science, & Libraries: Insight in Unexpected Places: http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/hsldir/archives/2008/07/insights_in_une.html
It begins with this quote:
“Health is personal. Health Care is not. The term is a euphemism for Condition Treatment, and it’s not about patients. It’s about systems, and most of those are both proprietary and closed.”
Doc Searls. “The Patient as the Platform” LINUX Journal. http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/patient-platform
and explores how social media brought me to it, with various ramblings along the way. Twitter is mentioned, as are other social media.
- Lana Turner - Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Turn… 2 hours ago
- Congress votes to avert government shutdown — for one week yahoo.com/news/house-vot… 3 hours ago
- Lilac season (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/8zWPZKqljVR https://t.co/T0e1N9iQaV 4 hours ago
- David Dao settles with United after being dragged from plane - NY Daily News nydailynews.com/news/national/… 9 hours ago
- Man kicked off Delta flight for using bathroom as plane waited - NY Daily News nydailynews.com/news/national/… 9 hours ago