I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- I'm at Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/irV5DRhcMAY https://t.co/iQnid8eKqO 2 hours ago
- 20 years into the future of education, via Blackboard | Bryan Alexander bryanalexander.org/2017/09/22/20-… 3 hours ago
- Ohio woman says strangers forced her to prove she was not transgender | NBC4i.com nbc4i.com/2017/09/21/ohi… 3 hours ago
- Crazy New Hermit Crab Makes Its Home Inside Another Living Animal gizmodo.com/crazy-new-herm… 10 hours ago
- Neil Gaiman Will Lend His Voice to The Simpsons' Own Halloween Coraline Parody io9.gizmodo.com/neil-gaiman-wi… 11 hours ago