I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- RT @NewseumED: A1 A daily collection of front pages from around the world along with archived pages of big events bit.ly/1vvC9rK #… 4 minutes ago
- RT @GeoSpiegs: A1 #worldgeochat 1. BBCnews 2. Al Jazeera News 3. Twitter 4. New York Times online 5. The Economist online 6. Bob who works… 4 minutes ago
- RT @historytechie: A2 Have Ss apple 4 worlds of history from CALIS to @NewseumED Front Pages article #worldgeochat https://t.co/0v8XcmmiFc 4 minutes ago
- RT @JohnHonish: A4 be open/honest about bias... including mine. Why not? Been thinking about putting this up in my room for quick referenc… 5 minutes ago
- RT @caranowou: A6 provide mult persp, teach Ss how to analyze for fallacious arguments, use media lit questioning skills #worldgeochat 5 minutes ago