I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- I used Shazam to discover Keep A Knockin' by Magnolia Sisters. shazam.com/track/84061584… 1 hour ago
- RT @ReedOmary: #PopUp classes are an emerging trend in education. Spontaneous, timely, relevant, focused, & often off-the-books. Their impr… 3 hours ago
- RT @NinaVincoffMD: A pop up class in Radiology Haiku? Might be class of one... twitter.com/jim_rawson_md/… 3 hours ago
- RT @Jim_Rawson_MD: What topics to choose For pop up classes this year At RSNA? twitter.com/ninavincoffmd/… 3 hours ago
- RT @richardbagdonas: Only one pair of socks will take me through @OperationTurkey this morning. #pinksocks #HugTheWorld https://t.co/PseQen… 3 hours ago