I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- RT @wareFLO: BTW #HCSMSA Pls join @janicemccallum #Firetalk on #Healthbots #Chatbot 12:30PM EST Mon 1/23! firetalk.com/events/rJ7Wnvc… #HITsm #H… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Focus is up: "The Sustainable Development Goals and Our Youth" buff.ly/2iARSGR by @Youth_Forum #sdgs #globalgoals… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "Susan Kim,a Ceo building the largest global #foodie community" buff.ly/2jzfl9Q #Nomnom #foodporn @eatwith https:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Diary of a UN Official N.3: When #Women Make the Difference buff.ly/2iY2hdo #gendereqaulity #sdgs https://t.co/BQ… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "The Business of Bottled Water" buff.ly/2jeI4RA #water #business #sdg6 https://t.co/31zAK3eROi 15 hours ago