I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Wondrous music at today’s Mass ustream.tv/channel/when-n… #stfrancisA2 (@ St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Ann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @SobiaNaz77: @choo_ek vice.com/en_us/article/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ZackBergerMDPhD: Call the Office of Refugee Resettlement at 202.401.9246. Ask how many children EXACTLY are unaccounted for IN TOTAL.… 2 hours ago
- RT @hjelle_brian: @girlsreallyrule Called the tipline to report the terrorism behind ICE.losing 1500 children. They blamed it on ORR but I… 2 hours ago
- RT @girlsreallyrule: For those of you emailing ICE, the UN, the WH or Congress: you always want to call or show up in person (fax is great… 2 hours ago