I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Why Social Justice in the Library? | Outreach + Inreach | Library Journal lj.libraryjournal.com/2017/06/librar… 8 hours ago
- Why the Facebook Messenger app is not the privacy nightmare people think it is – Naked Security nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/08/12/why… 9 hours ago
- Facebook officially addressed the conspiracy theory about listening to your phone calls - The Verge theverge.com/2016/6/3/11854… 9 hours ago
- Facebook Messenger isn't evil & it's not about to spy on you - Tech Advisor techadvisor.co.uk/feature/social… 9 hours ago
- Libertango in Berlin Philharmonic 2014 (amazing!!!) #music youtube.com/watch?v=GnyAgO… 9 hours ago