I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Denials. rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/den… 2 hours ago
- True for me & my kid > 17 Sad Meals Everyone #GlutenFree Has Suffered Through buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat… 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Cost/Status 🚫 value? Silicon Valley hires the most alumni of these 10 schools & none of them are in the Ivy League https://… 3 hours ago
- Orrazz: Long-time Iowa farm cartoonist fired after creating this cartoon orrazz.com/2016/05/long-t… 3 hours ago
- I highly recommend The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede goodreads.com/book/show/8623… 3 hours ago