I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- “And especially don't assume Trump can't win again. He absolutely can. Our best bet - better, even, than all of our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We Are Now Living in a New Geologic Age, Experts Say livescience.com/63103-meghalay… 5 hours ago
- American Gothic in 4,000 Dominoes! youtube.com/watch?v=QIx5O5… 5 hours ago
- Singapore’s Pragmatism is in Peril, and LGBT Rights Could Save It. ricemedia.co/singapore-prag… 5 hours ago
- Swalwell says Trump could be impeached if he sends ex-ambassador to Russia for questioning cnn.com/2018/07/18/pol… 5 hours ago