I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Atlantic Rock #journal #blog #AfricanAmerican atlanticrock.com 1 hour ago
- Who doesn’t read books in America? pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018… 1 hour ago
- How to Prevent Smart People From Spreading Dumb Ideas via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2018/03/22/opi… 1 hour ago
- French officer who swapped places with a hostage in terror attack dies cnn.com/2018/03/24/eur… 1 hour ago
- REPORT The spread of true and false news online science.sciencemag.org/content/359/63… 1 hour ago