I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Mike Pence’s Hateful Laws Almost Kept Me From My Dying Wife | TIME time.com/4576513/mike-p… 13 minutes ago
- 'Hamilton' Boos Prompts Twitter Users To #NameAPenceMusical | The Huffington Post m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58… 14 minutes ago
- Preaching in Hitler's Shadow: Sermons of Resistance in the Third Reich - Google Books books.google.com/books?id=6nhyC… 15 minutes ago
- Why Do White Working-Class People Vote Against Their Interests? They Don’t. | The Nation thenation.com/article/why-do… 15 minutes ago
- 11 Art-Related Movies and Shows to Watch on Netflix Instant hyperallergic.com/340405/11-art-… 19 minutes ago