I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Star bright (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hKjr0oqmLyY https://t.co/6tpFYwx1JC 38 minutes ago
- New beast at PT (@ University of Michigan MedRehab in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/lplESZ8CJ3D https://t.co/vY9C6hyQz6 1 hour ago
- Very wet pink blossom (@ Biomedical Science Research Building in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/ekDlovoMbBv https://t.co/DRzZeeALuP 3 hours ago
- Bats in the hallway (@ Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/9MNMymTaurf https://t.co/Ayo7RhL3Vr 3 hours ago
- I'm at Exhibit Museum of Natural History - @umexhibitmuseum in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/dw4rFUotkVM https://t.co/eCBYM1toYb 4 hours ago