I don’t move as fast as I need to these days. I post the slides, and some one else blogs them before I get around to it!
eHealth: Twittering for Public Health: http://ehealth.johnwsharp.com/2008/10/18/twittering-for-public-health.aspx?ref=rss
Anyway, here are the slides from the noon brown bag class I gave at School of Public Health on October 7th. Sorry it took me so long.
- Abike #trafficking #graphicMedicine #sdoh positivenegatives.org/comics/abike/c… 53 minutes ago
- Positive Negatives #GraphicMedicine positivenegatives.org 1 hour ago
- On the body as machine #hcsm #hcldr undark.org/article/mind-m… 1 hour ago
- RT @retroscifiart: Wojtek Siudmak ‘Matiere’ https://t.co/H1Liwz9luH 7 hours ago
- RT @echandl2: @retroscifiart Cosmic. Reminds me of this classic. https://t.co/pLziwutQhN 7 hours ago