I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- #staff200 #umich200 (@ University Of @MichiganAlumni Association in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/lX2VdWhqE6L https://t.co/JMg7cSsCl0 58 minutes ago
- President Schlissel at #Staff200 #UMich200 announcing a statue to honor UofM staff... swarmapp.com/c/l3kQaksXnrk https://t.co/nkriacKh1w 1 hour ago
- Trump appears to acknowledge Russia meddled in election, but blames Obama. slate.com/blogs/the_slat… 5 hours ago
- Arizona Already Tried What the GOP Wants to Do to Medicaid. It Was a Disaster. slate.com/articles/healt… 5 hours ago
- Arizona provides a bleak preview of America under the AHCA. slate.com/articles/healt… 5 hours ago