I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue #fatstigma #sizeism teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 35 minutes ago
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 35 minutes ago
- We Need to Stop Talking About Mental and Cognitive “Fitness” of Politcians – Rooted in Rights #medpsych #media #hcsm rootedinrights.org/we-need-to-sto… 35 minutes ago
- Set of 5 Hello Pronouns Stickers sold by Non-Newtonian Gender Fluid on Storenvy #events #lgbt #shopping storenvy.com/products/46228… 37 minutes ago
- 'They' Is Now Part of the Associated Press Stylebook | Advocate.com #gender #language advocate.com/media/2017/3/2… 38 minutes ago