I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- Canning, and I RAN OUT OF JARS. Meanwhile, we won't buy this, but I haven't seen this... swarmapp.com/c/gZEYdiFkWps https://t.co/cniaKbXalV 3 hours ago
- Curio #1159 | From twin puppies to clone armies curious.com/curios/2016-09… 4 hours ago
- Everything glorious (@ Ann Arbor Farmers' Market in Ann Arbor, MI w/ @crheinga) swarmapp.com/c/6OkpUS6YYC1 https://t.co/DUpl4u1aCm 10 hours ago
- Smelt $12.95/lb (at @MonahansSeafood Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hHPf6xKwfv3 https://t.co/QmV1riEnIa 11 hours ago
- Dress up horses (@ Mudpuddles in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hWZWj1cgwn5 https://t.co/MIC0tLjfEU 11 hours ago