I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- The Next Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence: Building Machines That Read Your Emotions #ai forbes.com/sites/bernardm… 1 hour ago
- United Nations: Statement on Visit to the USA, by Professor Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “She’d threaten in her old rages: Do you want me to send you back to where you’re really from?” #poem vianegativa.us/2018/01/enthra… 1 hour ago
- ENTERTAINMENT Olympic Skater ‘Irish Dances’ Across Ice, Brings Entire Stadium To Their Feet #figureskate goodinsideus.com/olympic-skater… 1 hour ago
- Sound Of Silence’ Begins To Play. #figureskate faithtap.com/9290/figure-sk… 1 hour ago