I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- RT @AndrewMIbrahim: A year after broad adoption (>30 journals), establishing standards for #VisualAbstract use @nature #AJG https://t.co/sX… 40 minutes ago
- The Budo Bum: Focus and Tunnel Vision #adhd #asd budobum.blogspot.com/2017/09/focus-… 1 hour ago
- Michael Symon debuts plant-based ‘Impossible Burger’ in Royal Oak detroitnews.com/story/entertai… 1 hour ago
- Someone actually completed this insane Super Mario puzzle mashable.com/2017/09/19/sup… 1 hour ago
- I'm at Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/anRtBt4wliW https://t.co/LpKBHSUbHS 1 hour ago