I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- What's happened to Thalidomide babies? bbc.com/news/magazine-… 1 hour ago
- We wept on set filming Call The Midwife’s story on thalidomide Says show’s writer Heidi Thomas thesun.co.uk/archives/healt… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide 50 years on: 'Justice has never been done and it burns away' telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12… 1 hour ago
- Thalidomide survivor hopes Call the Midwife storyline will change society's views on disability mirror.co.uk/news/real-life… 1 hour ago
- “All the parents ... still feel that guilt, even tho it’s not their fault. Thalidomide not only affected survivors,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago