I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- Here for Linda Diane’s last workshop !!! (@ Crazy Wisdom Bookstore & Tea Room in Ann Arbor, MI)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- I never expect to see quotes from people I know. I remember standing at the back of a poetry reading in Iowa with J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- Alabama employee gets new car from boss after 20-mile walk - BBC News US apple.news/A1JDuch9QQNigR… 1 hour ago
- Cucumber #recipes JP hungryhuy.com/sunomono-japan… CN philly.com/philly/food/re… GK foodandwine.com/recipes/cold-c… PL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SamuraiKnitter: #BroochDecoderRing The following data relies heavily on the work of the blogger at "Her Majesty's Jewel Box". If you s… 1 hour ago