I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- Exclusive: George Takei’s Accuser Has Changed His Story of Drugging and Assault observer.com/2018/05/george… 7 hours ago
- RT @TBBW1: @HikerYote ST:tNG had at least one /horrible/ pun. 1. Jean Luc Picard is from France. 2. Jean Luc Picard speaks French (with an… 8 hours ago
- RT @lisamarie1222: #StanLeeSongs The Flash.....dance....What a Feeling! https://t.co/jbBGK9yBQT 8 hours ago
- RT @ImThatDoug: Let’s Talk About X #StanLeeSongs https://t.co/3QK3tWOemD 8 hours ago
- RT @MaryG0401: #StanLeeSongs Hulk, Hulk a burning love🎶🎶 https://t.co/hHC1qp4FY7 8 hours ago