I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- As a #medlibs working on a #microbiome search filter, I'm glad to hear @nlm_news is adding new MeSH, but w/o politics, plz #ETMicrobiome 1 minute ago
- Well, as a #medlibs who's working on a #microbiome search filter, I'm excited to hear @nlm_news is adding new MeSH, but w/o politics, plz :( 3 minutes ago
- RT @CoffeeDonatus: Dr. Priestley's grammar gets your wheels turning (London, 1827). https://t.co/sl7zg2uCYB 55 minutes ago
- RT @CoffeeDonatus: A friend gave me this wonderful miniature dictionary ca.1930. I'm guessing this novelty item is not @MerriamWebster sanc… 56 minutes ago
- The social impacts of anorgasmia as a side effect of medication #hcsm #medpsych twitter.com/ChronicSexChat… 1 hour ago