I was doing a session about online visualization tools over at the School of Public Health, and updated my slides from earlier this year. Of course, with online tools, things are always changing, and with visualization there is just so much amazing work to choose from.
Online Visualization Tools: http://www.slideshare.net/umhealthscienceslibraries/online-visualization-tools-november-11-2008-presentation
- Why Won’t You Apologize? (At least for the DAMN BANANAS?) sorrywatch.com/2017/04/18/why… 49 minutes ago
- RT @katiecorker: Next up in Adams at #MPA2017 : Amy Cuddy's on "Fear and Loathing in Psychology" Will try to just report the facts. https… 59 minutes ago
- RT @SandraWoodsMtl: @pfanderson Posted that while my husband was making rabbit in (unsweetened) chocolate sauce, plus cauliflower mash with… 3 hours ago
- RT @pkeiler: Great examples in here #hcsm. shar.es/1FfxHQ 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Max Stroud's passionate blog about the real value of social media & community. So much #hcldr & #pinksocks love! 💖 https://… 3 hours ago