Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BZfZWRpA0Ow/ 2 hours ago
- "Only she who has breast-fed ..." - Vera Pavlova Read more here: bit.ly/MApW2D 3 hours ago
- The Dying Art of Disagreement, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/09/24/opi… 3 hours ago
- Why 'approved' medical devices in the U.S. may not be safe or effective - HealthNewsReview.org healthnewsreview.org/toolkit/tips-f… 3 hours ago
- UMich racism: Student kneels until he bleeds protesting campus hate crimes thetab.com/us/michigan/20… 3 hours ago