Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- #bioethics #bioethx Exclusion of Medically Necessary Gender-Affirming Surgery for America’s Armed Services Veterans journalofethics.ama-assn.org/2018/04/sect1-… 10 minutes ago
- Early morning painful PT with rollers over the “band” along the outside of my injured leg (@ UM Physical Medicine A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 minutes ago
- RT @thescienceofus: A new analysis of our approach to death that will resonate with anyone who’s ever had a serious illness https://t.co/ul… 14 minutes ago
- RT @loisbase76: @docrocktex26 @Sonderbooks It’s like he belongs to a “lawyer of the month” club. This time he got pulp fiction. 15 minutes ago
- RT @HealthITNews: T2: What are some things patients should think about as precision medicine techniques become more common? #PrecisionHIT h… 1 hour ago