Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Looks mighty Familiar (at @MRoom_Seattle Barbershop in Seattle, WA) swarmapp.com/c/iy6NkZgAUZz https://t.co/MFbWz83kvN 6 hours ago
- That Was the River - YouTube #music #waterboys m.youtube.com/watch?v=z86Zj7… 7 hours ago
- Crosby,Stills,nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QS… 7 hours ago
- This Website Will Mail Your Ashes To The GOP If Trumpcare Kills You. Really. | HuffPost m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59… 7 hours ago
- "Born In Time" Bob Dylan. STUNNING. "LIVE". RARE PERFORMANCE. - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 7 hours ago