Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Inspired by Anne Frank, Rabbis in Israel Plan to Hide African Asylum Seekers Facing Deportation haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 4 hours ago
- New Hierarchy Of Needs: Food, Water, Shelter...Tech! forbes.com/sites/johnnost… 7 hours ago
- RT @KitPloit: gOSINT - Open Source Intelligence Framework goo.gl/BBDp2q #Framework #golang #GOSINT https://t.co/HFd6pyxxs3 7 hours ago
- Spiced cranberry jam #recipe foodinjars.com/2013/11/spiced… 7 hours ago
- Chiura Obata (1885-1975) #art asianamericanart.com/chiura_obata_s… 7 hours ago