Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- All this rain between me and the door (@ Zingerman's Coffee Company in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/4iAdXJOwPkG https://t.co/lNKw1KE13Y 2 hours ago
- Fun! (@ The Bead Gallery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/iItQHQhIt62 https://t.co/5WvGtau2Ob 3 hours ago
- Everything from bird houses to greens! (@ Ann Arbor Farmers' Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/firWIKP8LX7 https://t.co/tSHDKCHbLB 3 hours ago
- Bustling business (at @MonahansSeafood Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/3Nk0DXhW2FJ https://t.co/xJfxiquWhw 4 hours ago
- Beautiful food (@ Cafe Verde ~ @PeoplesFoodCoop ~ PFC Bakery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/izJ2bYWQ2cw https://t.co/6gBaALMFR7 4 hours ago