Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Christmas cabbage instagram.com/p/BNt_LJqgNdV/ 4 hours ago
- New pill stays in your stomach for up to 10 days. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/zFt3jlIDip 4 hours ago
- Are stairs obsolete? Meet the VertiWalk. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/UnESteaG3g 4 hours ago
- Why Nestle really wants more Michigan groundwater | MLive.com mlive.com/news/index.ssf… 5 hours ago
- Google has new software to better keep track endangered species Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/xfrYQGAE3n 5 hours ago