Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Review: In ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ a Lonely Teenager, a Viral Lie and a Breakout Star nytimes.com/2016/12/04/the… 29 minutes ago
- “The man behind PBS' well-known series The Power of Myth left behind many words in many formats telling us precisel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Lambda Legal Sues HHS after Lesbian Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents lambdalegal.org/blog/20180220_… 9 hours ago
- sshLooter - Script To Steal Passwords From SSH kitploit.com/2018/02/sshloo… 9 hours ago
- Tortured and held for ransom,' a child migrant's story cnn.com/2018/02/20/wor… 10 hours ago