Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Time lapse in progress! By @djphotovideo FYI marqueA2 @billchase2edu swarmapp.com/c/9itP47TE64n https://t.co/zUVCImhL4H 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidsonCollege: This reading list will provide a little inspiration for everyone, whether toward summer reading or lifelong learning h… 2 hours ago
- RT @annfoxdavidson: The Neglected Demographic: Faculty Members With Disabilities - The Chronicle of Higher Education https://t.co/RDi37LQ4V… 2 hours ago
- RT @JayRuderman: It is unacceptable that President @realdonaldtrump referred to @JoeNBC as “psycho,” perpetuating stigmas against people w/… 2 hours ago
- RT @DisabilityPAC: Celebrating the 4th by launching a campaign demanding our senators #DefendIndependence. Medicaid = freedom for PWD https… 2 hours ago