Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- 3D printed organs challenges #etech #emtech #3Dprinting #bioprinting businessinsider.com/3d-printed-org… 1 hour ago
- A robot arm that can 3D print metal bridges #3Dprinting businessinsider.com/robot-3d-print… 1 hour ago
- I will never go on vacation without Snap's Spectacles, the sunglasses that record what you see businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- What it's like to use Snapchat's Spectacles @billchase2edu @ssieg businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- 'Chef's Table' season 3: PHOTOS, VIDEO businessinsider.com/chefs-table-se… 1 hour ago