Last week I gave this presentation to the Taubman Medical Research Institute as part of a series of workshops being offered by the Health Sciences Libraries for that audience. The hope of this presentation was to both illustrate advanced searching concepts and skills in Google, but also to touch briefly on some of the tools and applications offered by Google in support of the types of collaboration and communication that are part of the daily life of a life science researcher. I would love to be able to go into more detail on some of this, but for a start, here are the slides.
- Fading flowers (@ Galleria Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/01nvBwqzBmM https://t.co/vAzQF0Kqnw 12 minutes ago
- Fading flowers (@ Faber Piano Institute in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/0FqWg9c8r3m https://t.co/yk6YRWtO9m 13 minutes ago
- Andrea Kantrowitz - Myriad Ravines, Large Still Life Oil Painting of Kiwano Melon, African Fruit 1stdibs.com/art/paintings/… 2 hours ago
- The first thanksgiving via @NYTimes pilgrimhallmuseum.org/ap_first_thank… 2 hours ago
- Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong via @NYTimes amazon.com/Lies-My-Teache… 2 hours ago