This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Atlantic Rock #journal #blog #AfricanAmerican atlanticrock.com 1 hour ago
- Who doesn’t read books in America? pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018… 1 hour ago
- How to Prevent Smart People From Spreading Dumb Ideas via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2018/03/22/opi… 1 hour ago
- French officer who swapped places with a hostage in terror attack dies cnn.com/2018/03/24/eur… 1 hour ago
- REPORT The spread of true and false news online science.sciencemag.org/content/359/63… 1 hour ago