This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- RT @AlliePetrova: Google Home, your next gen #Google Assistant. #innovation madeby.google.com/home/?utm_sour… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisWarcraft: At this point, it's not a matter of if you identify as Democrat or Republican. The question is - Do you stand for freedo… 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankMcveety: City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton cbc.ca/1.3891081 https://t.co/KloSVi… 1 hour ago
- RT @lisafieldsms: Jim, I'm honored by you and the other #HCLDR folks @Jim_Rawson_MD @nxtstop1 @Colin_Hung @CancerGeek @pfanderson @wareFLO… 1 hour ago
- RT @ordinal: We are fucked. But no really, we are fucked, and we could have done something about it. Mortality has never looked like such a… 1 hour ago