This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- What happens when you have a disease doctors can't diagnose | Jennifer Brea youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3yp4… 19 minutes ago
- ADAPTED LIVING: Hallway Converted into Accessible Bathroom youtube.com/watch?v=Er5YyD… 22 minutes ago
- Moonstone jewelry moonmagic.com/collections/mo… 23 minutes ago
- I just backed Expandals: The ONLY Footwear That GROWS With Your Child! on @Kickstarter kck.st/2NCjDw6 23 minutes ago
- RT @nmeans: The “Amazon should replace libraries” guy apparently has no kids. We visit @AustinPublicLib almost weekly and have 50-100 books… 25 minutes ago