This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- RT @NewseumED: A1 A daily collection of front pages from around the world along with archived pages of big events bit.ly/1vvC9rK #… 0 minutes ago
- RT @GeoSpiegs: A1 #worldgeochat 1. BBCnews 2. Al Jazeera News 3. Twitter 4. New York Times online 5. The Economist online 6. Bob who works… 0 minutes ago
- RT @historytechie: A2 Have Ss apple 4 worlds of history from CALIS to @NewseumED Front Pages article #worldgeochat https://t.co/0v8XcmmiFc 0 minutes ago
- RT @JohnHonish: A4 be open/honest about bias... including mine. Why not? Been thinking about putting this up in my room for quick referenc… 1 minute ago
- RT @caranowou: A6 provide mult persp, teach Ss how to analyze for fallacious arguments, use media lit questioning skills #worldgeochat 2 minutes ago