This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Canning, and I RAN OUT OF JARS. Meanwhile, we won't buy this, but I haven't seen this... swarmapp.com/c/gZEYdiFkWps https://t.co/cniaKbXalV 7 hours ago
- Curio #1159 | From twin puppies to clone armies curious.com/curios/2016-09… 7 hours ago
- Everything glorious (@ Ann Arbor Farmers' Market in Ann Arbor, MI w/ @crheinga) swarmapp.com/c/6OkpUS6YYC1 https://t.co/DUpl4u1aCm 14 hours ago
- Smelt $12.95/lb (at @MonahansSeafood Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hHPf6xKwfv3 https://t.co/QmV1riEnIa 15 hours ago
- Dress up horses (@ Mudpuddles in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hWZWj1cgwn5 https://t.co/MIC0tLjfEU 15 hours ago