This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- RT @wareFLO: BTW #HCSMSA Pls join @janicemccallum #Firetalk on #Healthbots #Chatbot 12:30PM EST Mon 1/23! firetalk.com/events/rJ7Wnvc… #HITsm #H… 4 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Focus is up: "The Sustainable Development Goals and Our Youth" buff.ly/2iARSGR by @Youth_Forum #sdgs #globalgoals… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "Susan Kim,a Ceo building the largest global #foodie community" buff.ly/2jzfl9Q #Nomnom #foodporn @eatwith https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: Diary of a UN Official N.3: When #Women Make the Difference buff.ly/2iY2hdo #gendereqaulity #sdgs https://t.co/BQ… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImpakterMag: "The Business of Bottled Water" buff.ly/2jeI4RA #water #business #sdg6 https://t.co/31zAK3eROi 5 hours ago