This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Risky: “Baking Soda & Vitamin C for Food Allergy” livestrong.com/article/553689… 10 minutes ago
- Black man says Tulsa cops arrested him for ‘over-obeying’ during traffic stop: ‘No matter what I did, I was going t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 minutes ago
- Why is this safe and effective asthma drug no longer available? The asthma med that has Big Pharma gasping for air… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 30 minutes ago
- Passing I have to fight the battle on two fronts: gender and #disability. #graphicmedicine #lgbtq #transgender thenib.com/trans-disabili… 33 minutes ago
- Current and Resolved Drug Shortages and Discontinuations Reported to FDA #intal #sodiumcromolyn #asthma accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugsh… 35 minutes ago