This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Why Social Justice in the Library? | Outreach + Inreach | Library Journal lj.libraryjournal.com/2017/06/librar… 8 hours ago
- Why the Facebook Messenger app is not the privacy nightmare people think it is – Naked Security nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/08/12/why… 9 hours ago
- Facebook officially addressed the conspiracy theory about listening to your phone calls - The Verge theverge.com/2016/6/3/11854… 9 hours ago
- Facebook Messenger isn't evil & it's not about to spy on you - Tech Advisor techadvisor.co.uk/feature/social… 9 hours ago
- Libertango in Berlin Philharmonic 2014 (amazing!!!) #music youtube.com/watch?v=GnyAgO… 9 hours ago