This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Costochondritis’ feelings – Scientific Tesserae & Mosaics of Knowledge #pain #chronicpain #fatigue #depression stmkblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/cos… 7 hours ago
- How a laid-off dad built the "Instant Pot," one of the internet's favorite cooking tools nbcnews.com/news/asian-ame… 7 hours ago
- Stuffing in a Bundt Pan - A Spicy Perspective #holiday #recipes #clever aspicyperspective.com/stuffing-bundt… 7 hours ago
- Stuffing in a Bundt Pan - A Spicy Perspective aspicyperspective.com/stuffing-bundt… 7 hours ago
- Thanksgiving Practice Round: Vegetables For A Crowd - Food Republic #recipes foodrepublic.com/2016/11/21/tha… 7 hours ago