This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- I'm at Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/irV5DRhcMAY https://t.co/iQnid8eKqO 2 hours ago
- 20 years into the future of education, via Blackboard | Bryan Alexander bryanalexander.org/2017/09/22/20-… 3 hours ago
- Ohio woman says strangers forced her to prove she was not transgender | NBC4i.com nbc4i.com/2017/09/21/ohi… 3 hours ago
- Crazy New Hermit Crab Makes Its Home Inside Another Living Animal gizmodo.com/crazy-new-herm… 10 hours ago
- Neil Gaiman Will Lend His Voice to The Simpsons' Own Halloween Coraline Parody io9.gizmodo.com/neil-gaiman-wi… 10 hours ago