This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- Denials. rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/den… 2 hours ago
- True for me & my kid > 17 Sad Meals Everyone #GlutenFree Has Suffered Through buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat… 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Cost/Status 🚫 value? Silicon Valley hires the most alumni of these 10 schools & none of them are in the Ivy League https://… 3 hours ago
- Orrazz: Long-time Iowa farm cartoonist fired after creating this cartoon orrazz.com/2016/05/long-t… 3 hours ago
- I highly recommend The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede goodreads.com/book/show/8623… 3 hours ago