This is part two of the Food 2.0 presentation. This part focuses more on health concerns and issues than the first, also including some amazing tools and resources. Some of my favorites include search tools to find recipes for specialized diets or by ingredient, the “Yeah, It’s Kosher” service that will deliver kosher food to your travel destination, and of course Bryan Alexander’s famous wiki about what restaurants are safest when you are stuck at a particular airport. Look at the slides to find more. You can find all the links in delicious:
* Special Diets
* Eating Green, Eat Local
* Find Recipes By Diet, Ingredient, Etc.
* Want More?
- 4 of 5 stars to Fearless by Shira Glassman goodreads.com/review/show/24… 8 hours ago
- Mapping the Human Exposome: It’s now possible to map a person’s lifetime exposure to nutrition, bacteria, viruses,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Promotores de Salud / Community Health Workers cdc.gov/minorityhealth… 9 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: USC President C. L. Max Nikias will step down amid the growing scandal involving a gynecologist accused of abusing studen… 9 hours ago
- "The exposome encompasses the totality of human environmental (i.e. non-genetic) exposures from conception onwards,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago