If you haven’t already noticed it, the Google Countdown to 2009 is a great way to learn more about the various special features, tips, trick, tools, etcetera built into Google, including some of the newest. For example, I’ve been meaning to blog about the new video chat in Google, haven’t gotten around to it yet, but here it is! Right alongside it are explanations and examples of converters, searching sports scores and movie times, and other features that I’ve been telling folks about for years.
When I saw this I thought, wow, this is a great little tutorial, a great introduction. Of course, that is what it is supposed to be. I don’t know if Google plans to keep it around after the holidays, so here you have some screenshots of what I’m seeing now, plus the links they go to, with a couple other related bits I threw in for fun. I hope you enjoy!
Google Countdown to 2009: google.com/countdownto2009/
- Summer #Reading List: Chicago Authors Share 12 Picks for 2018 #books chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/06/21/sum… 6 minutes ago
- Bad Blood Who gets credit for the technology to cut-and-paste the human genome? #crispr #comics #GraphicMedicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 minutes ago
- RT @SketchesbyBoze: feeling sick? depressed? ask yourself: - am I sleeping enough? - am I overworked? - was I cursed by a wood witch? -… 17 minutes ago
- RT @SharpIndex: Relevant questions for #PhysicianBurnout #burnout twitter.com/sketchesbyboze… 17 minutes ago
- RT @Okashido: Just when I start recording, I get all sick in my throat. https://t.co/X8CuE4RsBy 17 minutes ago