@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Costochondritis’ feelings – Scientific Tesserae & Mosaics of Knowledge #pain #chronicpain #fatigue #depression stmkblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/cos… 7 hours ago
- How a laid-off dad built the "Instant Pot," one of the internet's favorite cooking tools nbcnews.com/news/asian-ame… 7 hours ago
- Stuffing in a Bundt Pan - A Spicy Perspective #holiday #recipes #clever aspicyperspective.com/stuffing-bundt… 7 hours ago
- Stuffing in a Bundt Pan - A Spicy Perspective aspicyperspective.com/stuffing-bundt… 7 hours ago
- Thanksgiving Practice Round: Vegetables For A Crowd - Food Republic #recipes foodrepublic.com/2016/11/21/tha… 7 hours ago