@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- 4 of 5 stars to Fearless by Shira Glassman goodreads.com/review/show/24… 8 hours ago
- Mapping the Human Exposome: It’s now possible to map a person’s lifetime exposure to nutrition, bacteria, viruses,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Promotores de Salud / Community Health Workers cdc.gov/minorityhealth… 9 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: USC President C. L. Max Nikias will step down amid the growing scandal involving a gynecologist accused of abusing studen… 9 hours ago
- "The exposome encompasses the totality of human environmental (i.e. non-genetic) exposures from conception onwards,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago