@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Risky: “Baking Soda & Vitamin C for Food Allergy” livestrong.com/article/553689… 2 minutes ago
- Black man says Tulsa cops arrested him for ‘over-obeying’ during traffic stop: ‘No matter what I did, I was going t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 minutes ago
- Why is this safe and effective asthma drug no longer available? The asthma med that has Big Pharma gasping for air… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- Passing I have to fight the battle on two fronts: gender and #disability. #graphicmedicine #lgbtq #transgender thenib.com/trans-disabili… 25 minutes ago
- Current and Resolved Drug Shortages and Discontinuations Reported to FDA #intal #sodiumcromolyn #asthma accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugsh… 27 minutes ago