@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- "If you have been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church …" swarmapp.com/c/1LPAnjPF8A7 https://t.co/lpilEKEZcJ 4 hours ago
- Some Colleges Have More Students From the Top 1 Percent Than the Bottom 60. Find Yours. - The New York Times nytimes.com/interactive/20… 5 hours ago
- Curio #1255 | Our musical brain curious.com/curios/2017-01… #music #evolution #neuroanatomy 5 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Nick nails it! "Can there ever be too much love?" ~ @drnic1 @Colin_Hung @CancerGeek @RasuShrestha @nickisnpdx @MaramMPH #pi… 7 hours ago
- RT @paulsteinbrueck: @pfanderson Thx 4 participating in this week’s #ChSocM chat. I’ve added u 2 the 2017 #ChSocM twitter list - https://t.… 7 hours ago