@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Measure for Measure | Measure-for-Measure Home | 27 Years of Choral Excellence! measure-for-measure.org 4 hours ago
- Better late than never! Happy Holiday Pops! (@ Hill Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/eYf9pnmmGPe https://t.co/UUR8MqXGUl 5 hours ago
- A Tasty Sans Gluten sighting (at @ProduceStation in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/5j1kRUt5OV8 https://t.co/pZ9Rjhh8YM 6 hours ago
- Happy Giving (at @Macys in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/j7ylkwC5E2p https://t.co/oXEUSgUmP7 6 hours ago
- #Glutenfree flours on sale (@ Williams-Sonoma in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/dYtKjWFBJE5 https://t.co/Hyd2HyMXft 6 hours ago