@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- RT @evankirstel: 55% of #consumers willing to use #AI & #robots in their #healthcare. pwc.to/2szbscE @MikeQuindazzi @IrmaRaste #di… 4 hours ago
- RT @andi_staub: MIT & #Google have made #AI that can link sound, sight & text to understand the world #robotics #fintech #Insurtech https:… 4 hours ago
- RT @HealthData4All: @dlschermd @StuckonSW @KlaraVanZuijdam @MaramMPH @SandraWoodsMtl @jamcbride @CoherenceMed @CancerGeek @techguy @EMRAnsw… 4 hours ago
- RT @SloanKinney: Bill Cosby’s PR Team Now Says His Upcoming Town Halls Will Not Be About Sexual Assault Accusations dlvr.it/PQ3YNg 4 hours ago
- RT @AlabamaKidDoc: Reminder: “Hope is NOT a strategy.” #Tweetiatricians keep advocating. You matter. This fight matters. Kids are #WorthIt.… 4 hours ago