@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Atlantic Rock #journal #blog #AfricanAmerican atlanticrock.com 1 hour ago
- Who doesn’t read books in America? pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018… 1 hour ago
- How to Prevent Smart People From Spreading Dumb Ideas via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2018/03/22/opi… 1 hour ago
- French officer who swapped places with a hostage in terror attack dies cnn.com/2018/03/24/eur… 1 hour ago
- REPORT The spread of true and false news online science.sciencemag.org/content/359/63… 1 hour ago