@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/1987 4 hours ago
- Fingerprint changes among #cancer patients treated with paclitaxel. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27988843 6 hours ago
- RT @PoPculture_px: Make something user friendly enough for kids with chronic health issues to use! Engage the early! #hcldr #POP #ptexp htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @couragesings: .@vmontori talks about the 'work' that is being off loaded to #pts. Need to be mindful of this. #hcldr https://t.co/6PIRb… 7 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: A federal judge issued a temporary block on the Trump administration’s efforts to cut funding to sanctuary cities. http… 7 hours ago