@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- How Stem Cells Grow into Structures That Could Aid Understanding of Infertility labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-report/how… 1 hour ago
- Green Roofs Are Changing Urban Bird-Watching - CityLab citylab.com/environment/20… 1 hour ago
- Studying Gentrification by Looking at Racial Boundary Movements - CityLab citylab.com/equity/2016/08… 1 hour ago
- The Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System Is Burning Insects and Birds - CityLab citylab.com/life/2016/07/w… 1 hour ago
- What Makes a 'Resilient' City? For Tulsa's Chief Resilience Officer, It's People citylab.com/solutions/2017… 1 hour ago