@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Anti-Trump Republicans: Don’t Waste Your Vote. Trade It. - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/opi… 27 minutes ago
- Marines Will Roll Out #Gender -Neutral Job Titles on Oct. 1 military.com/daily-news/201… 9 hours ago
- RT @BioethxMark: Distressing IMHO: Belgium minor first to be granted #euthanasia. #bioethics #bioethx bbc.com/news/world-eur… 11 hours ago
- RT @pdherron: #Physicians can & should work to address #SystemicRacism in #Healthcare System go.shr.lc/29P7pAV #meded #bioethics #bio… 11 hours ago
- RT @Pallimed: Read this yet? Against Euphemisms: Assisted Death by @drosielle bit.ly/2aBUVgj #bioethx #hpm https://t.co/YMEMwEjHcB 11 hours ago