@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Trump Appears Set to Reverse Protections for Transgender Students - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/… 4 hours ago
- RT @annarbornews: Watch Jim Harbaugh judge Michigan's 'Mock Rock' event bit.ly/2llhpF7 12 hours ago
- RT @Fusion: Activists just put a giant ‘REFUGEES WELCOME’ sign on the Statue of Liberty: fus.in/2m59eym https://t.co/OWzQSDjxya 12 hours ago
- RT @ABCPolitics: "Refugees Welcome" banner unfurled on pedestal of Statue of Liberty; United States Park Police working to identify suspect… 12 hours ago
- RT @CNN: A "REFUGEES WELCOME" sign hung across the Statue of Liberty today cnn.it/2ll9JTq https://t.co/AneDRJRizj 12 hours ago