@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Here for Linda Diane’s last workshop !!! (@ Crazy Wisdom Bookstore & Tea Room in Ann Arbor, MI)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- I never expect to see quotes from people I know. I remember standing at the back of a poetry reading in Iowa with J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- Alabama employee gets new car from boss after 20-mile walk - BBC News US apple.news/A1JDuch9QQNigR… 1 hour ago
- Cucumber #recipes JP hungryhuy.com/sunomono-japan… CN philly.com/philly/food/re… GK foodandwine.com/recipes/cold-c… PL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SamuraiKnitter: #BroochDecoderRing The following data relies heavily on the work of the blogger at "Her Majesty's Jewel Box". If you s… 1 hour ago