@autismfamily on Twitter has been working to bring off the most amazing social media event I’ve seen in a long time (aside from the recent American election) — Autism Twitter Day.
I will do a full blogpost later about why exactly it is so incredible, but I wanted to give you a head’s up to check it out while it is still going on. I feel a bit guilty because I knew it was coming, but did not have any idea it was going to be THIS amazing. Catch it while you can. For background information, please read this.
Autism Family Adventures: RSVP For Autism Twitter Day: http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rsvp-for-autism-twitter-day.html
To watch it happen, go here.
Twitter: Search: ASD: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ASD
- Trump administration officials reject report on refugees: report | TheHill #hcsm #dhhs #hcldr thehill.com/homenews/admin… 5 hours ago
- Trump administration officials reject report on refugees: report | TheHill thehill.com/homenews/admin… 5 hours ago
- The man in a dress: who were the real luddites? - Science Friction (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) abc.net.au/radionational/… 5 hours ago
- Trump Confirms He Doesn’t Understand GOP Health Bill nymag.com/daily/intellig… 5 hours ago
- Mexico earthquake: Mexicans show the world how to work together when disaster strikes — Quartz qz.com/1083037/mexico… 5 hours ago