December 16th there was a highly successful discussion and community building session held via Twitter (the social microblogging tool) on the topic of Autism. This conversation was so successful that the person designated to write an advisory report about autism for Obama’s transition team has elected to use the same model for a discussion of what is important for President-Elect Obama and his team to know about autism.
Here is their charge:
1. To discuss Autism and Health Care reform and draft a submission to the transition Health Policy Team.
2. To use a process to do this that in a way that respects and empowers attendees
3. To identify stories that exemplify the need for health care reform for the families dealing with Autism.
December 23, 2008, all day
Twitter -> you will need to have or create a Twitter account to participate.
You can observe the conversation without participating by tracking one of the following URLs.
Twemes: HHS: http://twemes.com/HHS (requires reload)
Twitter Search: HHS: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23HHS (will auto-update)
For more information, please check here:
- rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/1987 4 hours ago
- Fingerprint changes among #cancer patients treated with paclitaxel. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27988843 6 hours ago
- RT @PoPculture_px: Make something user friendly enough for kids with chronic health issues to use! Engage the early! #hcldr #POP #ptexp htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @couragesings: .@vmontori talks about the 'work' that is being off loaded to #pts. Need to be mindful of this. #hcldr https://t.co/6PIRb… 7 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: A federal judge issued a temporary block on the Trump administration’s efforts to cut funding to sanctuary cities. http… 7 hours ago