People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Inspired by Anne Frank, Rabbis in Israel Plan to Hide African Asylum Seekers Facing Deportation haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 4 hours ago
- New Hierarchy Of Needs: Food, Water, Shelter...Tech! forbes.com/sites/johnnost… 7 hours ago
- RT @KitPloit: gOSINT - Open Source Intelligence Framework goo.gl/BBDp2q #Framework #golang #GOSINT https://t.co/HFd6pyxxs3 7 hours ago
- Spiced cranberry jam #recipe foodinjars.com/2013/11/spiced… 7 hours ago
- Chiura Obata (1885-1975) #art asianamericanart.com/chiura_obata_s… 7 hours ago