People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- RT @WNicholsonPrice: Thrilled to be presenting at @CeBIL_Center on the problem of contextual bias in medical AI today! w/ @TiMinCeBIL & Sv… 14 minutes ago
- RT @NIHDirector: You probably don’t think of the #brain as a moving organ. But the brain pulsates with every beat of the heart. See for you… 16 minutes ago
- RT @danamlewis: No problems as always going through airport security with #OpenAPS rigs...or a purple poster carrier for #2018ADA 😊 #havepa… 29 minutes ago
- RT @DanMunro: Didn't take long for this headline: Here come the right-to-try profiteers. The FDA is powerless to stop them. https://t.co/… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Carol_Perryman: @MedLibAssn #mlanet #medlibs #MLAHypothesis Announcing the new Hypothesis Research Training Award! Submissions are no… 36 minutes ago