People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- #bioethics #bioethx Exclusion of Medically Necessary Gender-Affirming Surgery for America’s Armed Services Veterans journalofethics.ama-assn.org/2018/04/sect1-… 18 minutes ago
- Early morning painful PT with rollers over the “band” along the outside of my injured leg (@ UM Physical Medicine A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 minutes ago
- RT @thescienceofus: A new analysis of our approach to death that will resonate with anyone who’s ever had a serious illness https://t.co/ul… 23 minutes ago
- RT @loisbase76: @docrocktex26 @Sonderbooks It’s like he belongs to a “lawyer of the month” club. This time he got pulp fiction. 24 minutes ago
- RT @HealthITNews: T2: What are some things patients should think about as precision medicine techniques become more common? #PrecisionHIT h… 1 hour ago