People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Christmas cabbage instagram.com/p/BNt_LJqgNdV/ 4 hours ago
- New pill stays in your stomach for up to 10 days. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/zFt3jlIDip 4 hours ago
- Are stairs obsolete? Meet the VertiWalk. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/UnESteaG3g 4 hours ago
- Why Nestle really wants more Michigan groundwater | MLive.com mlive.com/news/index.ssf… 5 hours ago
- Google has new software to better keep track endangered species Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/xfrYQGAE3n 5 hours ago