People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- RT @RollieneMallari: T4 Take care to use words that won't be perceived as an attack to cause the other to be defensive #hcldr 11 hours ago
- RT @WriterPattiFS: I can't wait either! The most talented women in our county (and me, for some reason! :)) twitter.com/pfanderson/sta… 11 hours ago
- RT @carrield99: @JoeBabaian @pfanderson aw that's beautiful. Your Mom was lucky to have you. Thanks for these bits you two. #hcldr 12 hours ago
- RT @lissanthea: @pfanderson @MIShouldTalk i often suggest the patient video me and the instructions for referral later if needed #hcldr 12 hours ago
- RT @Colin_Hung: T4 @pfanderson Agree. Often takes peers to crack the shell. That or reams of data & evidence #hcldr 12 hours ago