People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- All this rain between me and the door (@ Zingerman's Coffee Company in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/4iAdXJOwPkG https://t.co/lNKw1KE13Y 2 hours ago
- Fun! (@ The Bead Gallery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/iItQHQhIt62 https://t.co/5WvGtau2Ob 3 hours ago
- Everything from bird houses to greens! (@ Ann Arbor Farmers' Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/firWIKP8LX7 https://t.co/tSHDKCHbLB 3 hours ago
- Bustling business (at @MonahansSeafood Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/3Nk0DXhW2FJ https://t.co/xJfxiquWhw 4 hours ago
- Beautiful food (@ Cafe Verde ~ @PeoplesFoodCoop ~ PFC Bakery in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/izJ2bYWQ2cw https://t.co/6gBaALMFR7 4 hours ago