People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Review: In ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ a Lonely Teenager, a Viral Lie and a Breakout Star nytimes.com/2016/12/04/the… 17 minutes ago
- “The man behind PBS' well-known series The Power of Myth left behind many words in many formats telling us precisel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Lambda Legal Sues HHS after Lesbian Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents lambdalegal.org/blog/20180220_… 9 hours ago
- sshLooter - Script To Steal Passwords From SSH kitploit.com/2018/02/sshloo… 9 hours ago
- Tortured and held for ransom,' a child migrant's story cnn.com/2018/02/20/wor… 9 hours ago