People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Looks mighty Familiar (at @MRoom_Seattle Barbershop in Seattle, WA) swarmapp.com/c/iy6NkZgAUZz https://t.co/MFbWz83kvN 6 hours ago
- That Was the River - YouTube #music #waterboys m.youtube.com/watch?v=z86Zj7… 7 hours ago
- Crosby,Stills,nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QS… 7 hours ago
- This Website Will Mail Your Ashes To The GOP If Trumpcare Kills You. Really. | HuffPost m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59… 7 hours ago
- "Born In Time" Bob Dylan. STUNNING. "LIVE". RARE PERFORMANCE. - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 7 hours ago