People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BZfZWRpA0Ow/ 2 hours ago
- "Only she who has breast-fed ..." - Vera Pavlova Read more here: bit.ly/MApW2D 3 hours ago
- The Dying Art of Disagreement, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/09/24/opi… 3 hours ago
- Why 'approved' medical devices in the U.S. may not be safe or effective - HealthNewsReview.org healthnewsreview.org/toolkit/tips-f… 3 hours ago
- UMich racism: Student kneels until he bleeds protesting campus hate crimes thetab.com/us/michigan/20… 3 hours ago