People are always asking me questions about security in online social media, and about how to manage passwords if you can only remember so many. Well, this is not an answer, but is instead an example of when it goes wrong and that problems do happen. Twitter seems to have been, well, compromised.
- Time lapse in progress! By @djphotovideo FYI marqueA2 @billchase2edu swarmapp.com/c/9itP47TE64n https://t.co/zUVCImhL4H 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidsonCollege: This reading list will provide a little inspiration for everyone, whether toward summer reading or lifelong learning h… 2 hours ago
- RT @annfoxdavidson: The Neglected Demographic: Faculty Members With Disabilities - The Chronicle of Higher Education https://t.co/RDi37LQ4V… 2 hours ago
- RT @JayRuderman: It is unacceptable that President @realdonaldtrump referred to @JoeNBC as “psycho,” perpetuating stigmas against people w/… 2 hours ago
- RT @DisabilityPAC: Celebrating the 4th by launching a campaign demanding our senators #DefendIndependence. Medicaid = freedom for PWD https… 2 hours ago