Like the earlier Election Story (still in progress), here I’ve captured a snapshot of real people and what they thought and said while waiting for and watching the inauguration of Barack Obama on January 20th. I’m working on slides and links for a range of the tech I found involved in the process, although bits of it will be reflected here. A sneak preview? Come back for more.
- RT @evankirstel: 55% of #consumers willing to use #AI & #robots in their #healthcare. pwc.to/2szbscE @MikeQuindazzi @IrmaRaste #di… 4 hours ago
- RT @andi_staub: MIT & #Google have made #AI that can link sound, sight & text to understand the world #robotics #fintech #Insurtech https:… 4 hours ago
- RT @HealthData4All: @dlschermd @StuckonSW @KlaraVanZuijdam @MaramMPH @SandraWoodsMtl @jamcbride @CoherenceMed @CancerGeek @techguy @EMRAnsw… 4 hours ago
- RT @SloanKinney: Bill Cosby’s PR Team Now Says His Upcoming Town Halls Will Not Be About Sexual Assault Accusations dlvr.it/PQ3YNg 4 hours ago
- RT @AlabamaKidDoc: Reminder: “Hope is NOT a strategy.” #Tweetiatricians keep advocating. You matter. This fight matters. Kids are #WorthIt.… 4 hours ago