I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @Colin_Hung: Side note. After signing my copy of his book @danmunro suggested that I should get Kindle version to see links. Bought it t… 24 minutes ago
- RT @HealthTechReads: Q2: Should we expect disruption in healthcare or is the industry too heavily regulated for it to occur? #HTreads https… 24 minutes ago
- RT @janicemccallum: T1: Transparency is always good (maybe some exceptions?). Opposition comes from those who want to hide something. #htr… 25 minutes ago
- RT @jamcbride: @EMRAnswers A1 Agree 100%. We can fix anything as long as we know what is wrong (and right) with transparency. But so many H… 28 minutes ago
- RT @ShereesePubHlth: @murraymeetze @CUCMCIDean @CUBoulder People who are uncomfortable w/others show of emotion, are bothered by what it sa… 29 minutes ago