I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- ‘A Seat at the Table’: Why U-M’s Medical School Wants More Students with #Disabilities labblog.uofmhealth.org/med-u/a-seat-a… 9 hours ago
- BEA Books Book Review: PORTRAIT IN SEPIA by Isabel Allende, Author publishersweekly.com/978-0-06-62116… 16 hours ago
- RT @McKaylaMaroney: #MeToo https://t.co/lYXaDTuOsS 16 hours ago
- Athletes Launch Petition Amid Sex Abuse Claims people.com/sports/gymnast… 16 hours ago
- John Kelly Says President Obama Did Not Call When Kelly's Son Died people.com/politics/john-… 16 hours ago