I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @pghregion: #Pgh's @astrobotic is @WhiteHouse's first-ever #WHDemoDay, taking homegrown lunar innovation to our nation's capital http://… 24 minutes ago
- RT @alyssabereznak: obama admin is going hard on the tech sector to include more minorities + women. what he’ll announce at #WHDemoDay http… 24 minutes ago
- RT @rgaaccelerator: From 1:30-4pm ET today, see @lisnr share success stories at the White House! whitehouse.gov/demo-day #WHDemoDay http://… 24 minutes ago
- RT @AmyMartin216: Thanks @google for hosting session today on #diversity before we head to #WHDemoDay @JumpStartInc @joelle_emerson http://… 24 minutes ago
- RT @SpotOnSciences: SOS listed in official @whitehouseostp press release! #WHDemoDay set up happening now! ow.ly/Qt9f2 http://t… 24 minutes ago