I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Sky High (2005) Movie Scene - Will Stronghold Vs Peace [Cafetaria Fight Scene] youtube.com/watch?v=6OBewO… 13 minutes ago
- Great list of online journals about librarianship researchinglibrarian.com/journals.html #medlibs 16 minutes ago
- RT @StateDept: .@IntDisability Special Advisor Heumann speaks on the 26th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act #ADA26 https://t.c… 19 minutes ago
- RT @ConversationUS: Anniversary reminder: How can we fulfill the promise of the Americans with Disabilities Act? (via @UF) https://t.co/ume… 19 minutes ago
- RT @owillis: protest where people with disabilities crawled up the capitol steps was pretty amazing if u havent seen it https://t.co/FNMmtZ… 19 minutes ago