I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- From bench to bedside: How altmetrics can help secure ongoing access to NIH CTSA funding – Altmetric #medlibs #hcsm altmetric.com/events/altmetr… 1 hour ago
- Mars Is Nixing Artificial Colors From M&Ms, Skittles And More - The Huffington Post - US apple.news/A9CRlxVsZTNuNG… 1 hour ago
- When the Hospital Fires the Bullet: nytimes.com/2016/02/14/us/… #hcldr #hcsm #bioethx 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders wags his finger a lot, and people are starting to talk about it: washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 1 hour ago
- RT @Okashido: @PolarisTweets https://t.co/llmUVmK9Tt 11 hours ago