I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Trump appears to acknowledge Russia meddled in election, but blames Obama. slate.com/blogs/the_slat… 2 hours ago
- Arizona Already Tried What the GOP Wants to Do to Medicaid. It Was a Disaster. slate.com/articles/healt… 2 hours ago
- Arizona provides a bleak preview of America under the AHCA. slate.com/articles/healt… 2 hours ago
- Alaska teen chased and killed by bear during running race - BBC News bbc.com/news/world-us-… 2 hours ago
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks - BBC News bbc.com/news/uk-404099… 2 hours ago