I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- US Jobless Claims Down To 1970s Levels At 234,000 - About As Good As It Gets forbes.com/sites/timworst… 16 minutes ago
- Why Obama Is Wrong: LGBT Rights Are All Too Easily ‘Reversible’ - The Daily Beast thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/… 18 minutes ago
- More heartland, less beltway: Moving Dem Party headquarters to Detroit could recapture Midwest | Michigan Radio michiganradio.org/post/more-hear… 18 minutes ago
- What Frankenstein has to do with anti-vaccination activists. slate.com/articles/techn… 21 minutes ago
- Obama’s Whoppers factcheck.org/2017/01/obamas… 21 minutes ago