I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @Colin_Hung: It's here! Check out the #HIMSS16 Mix Tape. Songs chosen by #HealthIT #hcldr #HITsm peers bit.ly/1PZ8150 https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CancerGeek: T1: Our addiction to being connected; We have created our own pavlovian response to rings, dings, pings & other things w #t… 1 hour ago
- RT @jwander14: @SurvivorshipIT T4 Begin with end in mind. Sleep cycles are ~90 min so if you need to wake at 6, fall asleep at 9, 10:30, or… 1 hour ago
- RT @SusannahFox: Why @HHSGov changed the default setting on publications and data from closed to open: 1.usa.gov/1WE0Y0l #Undiagnosed… 1 hour ago
- RT @ePatientDave: SERIOUSLY? Pharma friends and all scientists, is this what it looks like?? (No pls?) @BenGoldacre #AllTrials #S4PM http… 1 hour ago