I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- I did it! I unlocked the Galapagos badge with @Withings ! #StepsChallenge within.gs/map/en/yd9/t http://t.co/aM4OmPhQ6U 13 minutes ago
- Golden Asian lilies (at @LittleCaesars Pizza in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/i9s6GMh8STD http://t.co/kYWcA9dha8 15 minutes ago
- Purple milkweed! (@ Galleria Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/apEyh836WOc http://t.co/j0fp3h7Qub 18 minutes ago
- So, what is this? (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/3Hpji284FH8 http://t.co/Jr21tZWdBG 24 minutes ago
- Road blocked vine.co/v/eJPMaKdv7DO 34 minutes ago