I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Fearless Accompaniment: Why Oncology Nurses Matter | Harvard Magazine harvardmagazine.com/2016/08/fearle… 50 minutes ago
- Voynich Manuscript: exact replicas to be made of 'world's most mysterious book' telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/2… 50 minutes ago
- OncoSENS Control ALT Delete Cancer | Lifespan.io lifespan.io/campaigns/sens… 50 minutes ago
- Mercury Retrograde 2016 Calendar quantumbalancing.com/mercury.htm 51 minutes ago
- Gold (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/6atdfFPnIt3 https://t.co/hRRcnGHTRG 2 hours ago