I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- The long rough path to pure intentions. Yah, right. http://t.co/8YvG0ywyi6 11 hours ago
- RT @OneGrenouille: @pfanderson yes, exactly. She may not have meant to write it but she does not understand "compliance" may not be possibl… 12 hours ago
- RT @OneGrenouille: @pfanderson its an infuriating battle for each group to break the misconceptions 13 hours ago
- A Culture of Blame: Stigma in the ER (Rare Disease Day 2015) wp.me/pkkrh-1BZ 13 hours ago
- "Because we chose to love, for no rewards at all ... " flickr.com/photos/deathto… by @austinkleon 19 hours ago