I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Fragments (Unmentionables, 23) wp.me/pufhM-ow 1 hour ago
- Wonderful standing ovation performance of the Mahler's 5th Symphony in C-Sharp by our local… instagram.com/p/17EU2nK52E/ 2 hours ago
- Preconcert lecture on the Bach Concerto for two violins (@ Hill Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/h0Gynjl0oNG http://t.co/xzeK4PRxx1 7 hours ago
- I'm at Orchid Lane in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/02YdU1GQlzX http://t.co/gTIT1ztjOR 7 hours ago
- RT @lovekoan: This inquiring mind wants to know, how many do you get right? Takes minutes (flash required): pbs.org/wgbh/misunders… 8 hours ago