I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @nlm_news: What are the subsets & filters that can help you get the most out of #PubMed searching? 1.usa.gov/1PrLOG5 #medlibs http… 8 hours ago
- RT @thetrudz: White dude: "Science is neutral! Leave race/gender/politics out of it!" Me: https://t.co/dUdU0umtzU 8 hours ago
- RT @NoetheMatt: This looks really cool. Might be of particular interest to IL folks @ComicNurse, @AnUncivilPhD, @MisterWhitaker https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @medlineplus: It may look humorous on TV, but obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a serious anxiety disorder. Learn more: https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @ajtarbotton: .@pfanderson @PodcastLib @NoetheMatt got the idea from this article ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 11 hours ago