I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @Stroketattler: @healthscopeasia @seastarbatita T4 Need to really consider what you say on SoMe, person might forgive ineptitude-- SoMe … 8 hours ago
- RT @Colin_Hung: T4 @seastarbatita Escalation happens when u remain silent. Responding w offer to engage offline is sometimes all it takes #… 8 hours ago
- RT @CGFSyncresis: T4: Use "principle of charity" in #SoMe responses. Always start by assuming the best intent behind complaints, regardless… 8 hours ago
- RT @nxtstop1: T4 W/out moderating influence of facial expression and body habitus, perhaps touch> Just the words can be piercing & over the… 8 hours ago
- RT @CancerGeek: T4: beauty in #SoMe is that it's transparent, quick, timely; can allow us to make real time improvements & implement asap … 8 hours ago