I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @NoetheMatt: Time for French Comics Kiss Better! #alaac18 https://t.co/IZ2CL0apmi 6 hours ago
- RT @Karnythia: I just want white women to pour all their outraged "I was told by Applecare, BBQ'ing without a permit, selling water without… 6 hours ago
- RT @DrSGraff: Spending a weekend at home. Helped my dad with feeding on the farm this morning. Hard to say who was more surprised - the chi… 6 hours ago
- RT @SharpIndex: Optimum Health IT spoke with @CoherenceMed about the anniversary of John dying and the ongoing problem of Physician Suicide… 6 hours ago
- RT @npquarterly: A cautionary tale on just how complicated relationships between nonprofits and local government can get: https://t.co/yVqP… 6 hours ago