I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- RT @MichLitch: Gap #1 – lack of a clear definition of the DOC based on the included studies. We suggest “The ‘DOC’ is a user-generated ter… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichLitch: Gap #2 & 3 – It is difficult to estimate the size of the DOC and most studies only focus on one platform. Therefore it is di… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichLitch: Gap #4 – There were no experimental studies that used an organic DOC as an intervention, therefore casual effect of DOC use… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichLitch: Gap #5 – Privacy, or lack thereof, and the possible implications must be examined to determine how insurance payers, employe… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichLitch: Shout out to this fantastic research team of interdisciplinary clinicians, PWD and parents of children with diabetes who col… 1 hour ago