I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Why You Should Never Cook Kidney Beans in a Slow Cooker | Allrecipes allrecipes.com/article/kidney… 3 hours ago
- RT @threadreaderapp: @tsakirides Salam, you can read it here: threadreaderapp.com/thread/1541835… Enjoy :) 🤖 5 hours ago
- RT @interruptcrim: ✨NEW RESOURCE: We are thrilled to share this resource collection to aid in evaluation and reflection, "So is this Actual… 5 hours ago
- RT @DianaCejasMD: Black people live in red states. Brown people live in red states. Queer people live in red states. Writing off the South… 5 hours ago
- RT @alexispauline: I haven't hosted an online writing workshop in a while but June Jordan's birthday is coming up. (Incidentally she is th… 5 hours ago