I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- #1: Tell friends and family. #2: tell co-workers. They can take action. How to be an effective bystander, avoid risking yourself #iaw2015 12 minutes ago
- Look for partners & protectors. People see it. Can someone help protect you? At least listen? Do they say "I noticed" #iaw2015 14 minutes ago
- What if YOU are being bullied? Get it clear, keep a record, take notes. Label it. Is it conflict, uncivil, rude, bullying? #iaw2015 15 minutes ago
- Just as bullying is multi-layered, fixing it has to be also. #iaw2015 Individuals. Teams. Units. Institution. 16 minutes ago
- Big barrier to managing bullying is simply not knowing what to do! Missed opportunities. #iaw2015 16 minutes ago