I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Nevertheless, she persisted. rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/nev… 9 hours ago
- Michigan's Jim Harbaugh receives 'marching orders' from Pope Francis #catholic #football #umich freep.com/story/sports/c… 12 hours ago
- Michigan's Jim Harbaugh receives 'marching orders' from Pope Francis freep.com/story/sports/c… 12 hours ago
- These 25 tweets from someone who is “definitely not a wolf pretending to be a man” are comedy genius | The Poke thepoke.co.uk/2016/12/06/not… 12 hours ago
- RT @mahoneyr: Social media does not kill careers. People kill careers. Social media just makes it incredibly easy. @pfanderson @BillWongOT… 12 hours ago