I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- What Gives With So Many Hard Scientists Being Hard-Core Endurance Runners? | WIRED wired.com/2016/09/gives-… 1 hour ago
- Beyond #Celiac to Present Innovative Patient Engagement Model at Stanford Medicine X #MedX #pgen #diagnosis beyondceliac.org/Beyond-Celiac-… 4 hours ago
- Beyond Celiac to Present Innovative Patient Engagement Model at Stanford Medicine X | BeyondCeliac.org beyondceliac.org/Beyond-Celiac-… 4 hours ago
- Word of mouth, not an endorsement. > George H.W. Bush Reportedly Voting For Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57… 4 hours ago
- Thousands of Girls Are Locked Up for Talking Back or Staying Out Late | Mother Jones m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/… 4 hours ago