I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Our Lady of Shift Lock rosefirerising.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/our… 3 hours ago
- RT @MedLibAssn: Staffing the born digital library--latest in MLA News series on "born digital": ow.ly/WzBy300nXRj #medlibs 5 hours ago
- RT @CDDSlib: Useful infographic on the FDA drug approval process. May be useful for #medlibs who aren't yet familiar. https://t.co/gkWdQb7g… 5 hours ago
- RT @giustini: Not sure what it all means though #medlibs #ubcgiustini impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-61… twitter.com/ONSmark/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @natalieclairoux: PharmD student had a "boolean epiphany" when she realized she could narrow two sets of results wih AND. Made my day! #… 5 hours ago