I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- This Is Why Half the Internet Shut Down Today #DDoSAttack #DDoS gizmodo.com/this-is-probab… 20 minutes ago
- East coast Internet service attack resolved #DDoSAttack #DDoS usatoday.com/story/tech/201… 21 minutes ago
- Dyn, Inc. Status - DDoS Attack Against Dyn Managed DNS dynstatus.com/incidents/nlr4… 21 minutes ago
- Someone Is Learning How to Take Down the Internet - Lawfare lawfareblog.com/someone-learni… 23 minutes ago
- Someone Is Learning How to Take Down the Internet - Schneier on Security #ddos #DDoSAttack schneier.com/blog/archives/… 24 minutes ago