I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- This Website Will Tell You What Book to Read Next m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id… 3 minutes ago
- "Dating in your 30's is really just deciding what mental illness you are prepared to put up with." whisper.sh/w/MzU5MzYxOTc0 (via @whisper) 1 hour ago
- Window shopping while restocking on basics (@ Whole Foods Market - @annarborwfm) swarmapp.com/c/2cSHrdTe8DD https://t.co/44QtGzPkoG 1 hour ago
- Happy happy (@ Country Kennel Pet Care Center in Milan, MI) swarmapp.com/c/3ncZKUPEOaA https://t.co/QgIa3qozzt 2 hours ago
- "If every Black male 18-35 applied 4 a conceal&carry permit, then joined NRA in 1 day; there'd be gun control laws" mobile.twitter.com/WendellPierce/… 13 hours ago