I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Shakespearean actor Ira Aldridge, a pioneering Othello shakespeareandbeyond.folger.edu/2017/02/17/ira… 2 hours ago
- With Trump, Putin's Russia tries to undermine US government businessinsider.com/trump-putin-ru… 2 hours ago
- Batman – EverMarker #jewelry evermarker.com/collections/ba… 2 hours ago
- FBI Stuns White House -Announces Trump/Russia Election Meddling Investigations bipartisanreport.com/2017/02/18/fbi… 2 hours ago
- Alyssa Jewell | Quarterly West "For Ann Hodges, History’s Only Known Meteorite Victim" #poem #poetry quarterlywest.com/?p=3786 2 hours ago