I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Lonely wilting rose (@ University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/0UGBCFesG6L 1 hour ago
- Oh, really? (@ Palmer Commons in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/dws8NIzb6aj https://t.co/PCrau7Pzqb 1 hour ago
- I'm at Shapiro Undergraduate Library in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/1oAxPuoRmh1 https://t.co/SgIFRAckkM 2 hours ago
- Judge orders immediate start of Michigan recount freep.com/story/news/pol… 3 hours ago
- Visa Payment Cards Vulnerable to Brute-Forcing bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/… 3 hours ago