I’ve been on a real mobile kick lately. Dusting off Rheingold’s book, reading up on mobile tech for library reference, and much more. I’m not the only one! UM Prof. Soloway has come up with software to help facilitate using cell phones as education technology devices in the classroom. Check it out – he’s a bit of a character.
- Steven Spielberg Still Believes The End Is Nigh For Superhero Movies comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshW… 7 hours ago
- Multimedia Data for the Visually Impaired aaai.org/ocs/index.php/… #a11y #youtube 8 hours ago
- Designing Vaccines that Are Robust to Virus Escape aaai.org/ocs/index.php/… 8 hours ago
- Conducting Neuroscience to Guide the Development of AI aaai.org/ocs/index.php/… 8 hours ago
- Emerging Architectures for Global System Science aaai.org/ocs/index.php/… FYI? @2020science 8 hours ago