Delighted to see this wonderful offering from my colleagues past and present in the Health Sciences Libraries. This is a lovely introduction to social media and technologies, with a good explanation of the pros and cons for various types of tools. Bravo to Gillian, Whitney, and Alison!
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue #fatstigma #sizeism teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 27 minutes ago
- Victoria's Secret Ads Recreated by Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors | Teen Vogue teenvogue.com/story/victoria… 27 minutes ago
- We Need to Stop Talking About Mental and Cognitive “Fitness” of Politcians – Rooted in Rights #medpsych #media #hcsm rootedinrights.org/we-need-to-sto… 28 minutes ago
- Set of 5 Hello Pronouns Stickers sold by Non-Newtonian Gender Fluid on Storenvy #events #lgbt #shopping storenvy.com/products/46228… 29 minutes ago
- 'They' Is Now Part of the Associated Press Stylebook | Advocate.com #gender #language advocate.com/media/2017/3/2… 31 minutes ago