Delighted to see this wonderful offering from my colleagues past and present in the Health Sciences Libraries. This is a lovely introduction to social media and technologies, with a good explanation of the pros and cons for various types of tools. Bravo to Gillian, Whitney, and Alison!
- #bioethics #bioethx Exclusion of Medically Necessary Gender-Affirming Surgery for America’s Armed Services Veterans journalofethics.ama-assn.org/2018/04/sect1-… 15 minutes ago
- Early morning painful PT with rollers over the “band” along the outside of my injured leg (@ UM Physical Medicine A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 minutes ago
- RT @thescienceofus: A new analysis of our approach to death that will resonate with anyone who’s ever had a serious illness https://t.co/ul… 20 minutes ago
- RT @loisbase76: @docrocktex26 @Sonderbooks It’s like he belongs to a “lawyer of the month” club. This time he got pulp fiction. 21 minutes ago
- RT @HealthITNews: T2: What are some things patients should think about as precision medicine techniques become more common? #PrecisionHIT h… 1 hour ago