Delighted to see this wonderful offering from my colleagues past and present in the Health Sciences Libraries. This is a lovely introduction to social media and technologies, with a good explanation of the pros and cons for various types of tools. Bravo to Gillian, Whitney, and Alison!
- RT @nlm_news: What are the subsets & filters that can help you get the most out of #PubMed searching? 1.usa.gov/1PrLOG5 #medlibs http… 8 hours ago
- RT @thetrudz: White dude: "Science is neutral! Leave race/gender/politics out of it!" Me: https://t.co/dUdU0umtzU 8 hours ago
- RT @NoetheMatt: This looks really cool. Might be of particular interest to IL folks @ComicNurse, @AnUncivilPhD, @MisterWhitaker https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @medlineplus: It may look humorous on TV, but obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a serious anxiety disorder. Learn more: https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @ajtarbotton: .@pfanderson @PodcastLib @NoetheMatt got the idea from this article ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 11 hours ago