Delighted to see this wonderful offering from my colleagues past and present in the Health Sciences Libraries. This is a lovely introduction to social media and technologies, with a good explanation of the pros and cons for various types of tools. Bravo to Gillian, Whitney, and Alison!
- RT @RollieneMallari: T4 Take care to use words that won't be perceived as an attack to cause the other to be defensive #hcldr 11 hours ago
- RT @WriterPattiFS: I can't wait either! The most talented women in our county (and me, for some reason! :)) twitter.com/pfanderson/sta… 11 hours ago
- RT @carrield99: @JoeBabaian @pfanderson aw that's beautiful. Your Mom was lucky to have you. Thanks for these bits you two. #hcldr 12 hours ago
- RT @lissanthea: @pfanderson @MIShouldTalk i often suggest the patient video me and the instructions for referral later if needed #hcldr 12 hours ago
- RT @Colin_Hung: T4 @pfanderson Agree. Often takes peers to crack the shell. That or reams of data & evidence #hcldr 12 hours ago