Delighted to see this wonderful offering from my colleagues past and present in the Health Sciences Libraries. This is a lovely introduction to social media and technologies, with a good explanation of the pros and cons for various types of tools. Bravo to Gillian, Whitney, and Alison!
- RT @WNicholsonPrice: Thrilled to be presenting at @CeBIL_Center on the problem of contextual bias in medical AI today! w/ @TiMinCeBIL & Sv… 14 minutes ago
- RT @NIHDirector: You probably don’t think of the #brain as a moving organ. But the brain pulsates with every beat of the heart. See for you… 16 minutes ago
- RT @danamlewis: No problems as always going through airport security with #OpenAPS rigs...or a purple poster carrier for #2018ADA 😊 #havepa… 29 minutes ago
- RT @DanMunro: Didn't take long for this headline: Here come the right-to-try profiteers. The FDA is powerless to stop them. https://t.co/… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Carol_Perryman: @MedLibAssn #mlanet #medlibs #MLAHypothesis Announcing the new Hypothesis Research Training Award! Submissions are no… 36 minutes ago