They caught me first when they said: “Twitter IS a waste of time … if you use it like a 9-year-old.” Then later when they said, “There is a right way to use Twitter – WRONG!” I was sold and had to post this here. Take a look – beautiful slides illustrating simple elegant concepts and explanation of what has become one of my most essential productivity tools.
- RT @NewseumED: A1 A daily collection of front pages from around the world along with archived pages of big events bit.ly/1vvC9rK #… 6 minutes ago
- RT @GeoSpiegs: A1 #worldgeochat 1. BBCnews 2. Al Jazeera News 3. Twitter 4. New York Times online 5. The Economist online 6. Bob who works… 6 minutes ago
- RT @historytechie: A2 Have Ss apple 4 worlds of history from CALIS to @NewseumED Front Pages article #worldgeochat https://t.co/0v8XcmmiFc 6 minutes ago
- RT @JohnHonish: A4 be open/honest about bias... including mine. Why not? Been thinking about putting this up in my room for quick referenc… 7 minutes ago
- RT @caranowou: A6 provide mult persp, teach Ss how to analyze for fallacious arguments, use media lit questioning skills #worldgeochat 7 minutes ago