They caught me first when they said: “Twitter IS a waste of time … if you use it like a 9-year-old.” Then later when they said, “There is a right way to use Twitter – WRONG!” I was sold and had to post this here. Take a look – beautiful slides illustrating simple elegant concepts and explanation of what has become one of my most essential productivity tools.
- Why Won’t You Apologize? (At least for the DAMN BANANAS?) sorrywatch.com/2017/04/18/why… 45 minutes ago
- RT @katiecorker: Next up in Adams at #MPA2017 : Amy Cuddy's on "Fear and Loathing in Psychology" Will try to just report the facts. https… 55 minutes ago
- RT @SandraWoodsMtl: @pfanderson Posted that while my husband was making rabbit in (unsweetened) chocolate sauce, plus cauliflower mash with… 3 hours ago
- RT @pkeiler: Great examples in here #hcsm. shar.es/1FfxHQ 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBabaian: Max Stroud's passionate blog about the real value of social media & community. So much #hcldr & #pinksocks love! 💖 https://… 3 hours ago