They caught me first when they said: “Twitter IS a waste of time … if you use it like a 9-year-old.” Then later when they said, “There is a right way to use Twitter – WRONG!” I was sold and had to post this here. Take a look – beautiful slides illustrating simple elegant concepts and explanation of what has become one of my most essential productivity tools.
- So You Wanna Be An Activist: A Resource Round Up For Budding Organizers, Protesters, & Agents of… medium.com/@kkline… 41 minutes ago
- Why does U2 irk so many people? A look at their struggle for pop hits and social justice | America Magazine americamagazine.org/arts-culture/2… 1 hour ago
- A 2:15 Alarm, 2 Trains and a Bus Get Her to Work by 7 A.M., via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/08/17/bus… 1 hour ago
- Taking Photos Won’t Take You Out of the Moment, Study Suggests, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/08/18/sci… 1 hour ago
- New App Tracks What’s In Season From Coast to Coast, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/08/21/din… 1 hour ago