They caught me first when they said: “Twitter IS a waste of time … if you use it like a 9-year-old.” Then later when they said, “There is a right way to use Twitter – WRONG!” I was sold and had to post this here. Take a look – beautiful slides illustrating simple elegant concepts and explanation of what has become one of my most essential productivity tools.
- What We Saved From the Fire - by Sarah Mirk and Andy Warner #comics thenib.com/what-we-saved-… 1 hour ago
- 'Tis the season! #GoogleDoodle starts off with Dec 18! g.co/doodle/f53pmh?… @okashido 3 hours ago
- Arthur C Clarke at 100: still the king of science fiction | Books | The Guardian theguardian.com/books/2017/dec… 8 hours ago
- RT @darakass: During the emergence of AIDS they couldn't use "blood.” So they had to use "bodily fluids", leading people to believe that yo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CatinaOLeary: This is a really important point. Clarity and accuracy are critical to people trying to understand and make decisions tow… 9 hours ago