They caught me first when they said: “Twitter IS a waste of time … if you use it like a 9-year-old.” Then later when they said, “There is a right way to use Twitter – WRONG!” I was sold and had to post this here. Take a look – beautiful slides illustrating simple elegant concepts and explanation of what has become one of my most essential productivity tools.
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Were Neanderthals the earliest cave artists? New research in Spain points to the possibility. smithmag.co/6cM3Z2 28 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The Navajo Nation Treaty is now on view @SmithsonianNMAI. smithmag.co/p5PfMv 28 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: This account is reclaiming the indigenous names for mountains one geotag at a time. smithmag.co/EA497J 28 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: These deep sea creatures, which are named after Disney’s floppy-eared elephant, use their giant fins for navigation. ht… 28 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Plans are underway to build the world’s tallest wooden building in Tokyo. smithmag.co/wzyO76 29 minutes ago