I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Our fiercesome choir director (@ St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Ann Arbor, MI, MI) swarmapp.com/c/6ktwAai99QE https://t.co/2MWTwqNbNR 48 minutes ago
- Curio #1163 | The Amish asthma anomaly curious.com/curios/2016-09… 1 hour ago
- Raindrops on larch (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/hC9kXHvZc8R https://t.co/glgC2q4ck9 1 hour ago
- Bus fun with @hammbh https://t.co/kCcRtGZMAq 2 hours ago
- Popular Christian Author Is Downright Baffled By Evangelical Support For Trump | Huffington Post m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57…? 2 hours ago