I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Wondrous music at today’s Mass ustream.tv/channel/when-n… #stfrancisA2 (@ St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Ann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- RT @SobiaNaz77: @choo_ek vice.com/en_us/article/… 54 minutes ago
- RT @ZackBergerMDPhD: Call the Office of Refugee Resettlement at 202.401.9246. Ask how many children EXACTLY are unaccounted for IN TOTAL.… 55 minutes ago
- RT @hjelle_brian: @girlsreallyrule Called the tipline to report the terrorism behind ICE.losing 1500 children. They blamed it on ORR but I… 55 minutes ago
- RT @girlsreallyrule: For those of you emailing ICE, the UN, the WH or Congress: you always want to call or show up in person (fax is great… 55 minutes ago