I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BZfZWRpA0Ow/ 3 hours ago
- "Only she who has breast-fed ..." - Vera Pavlova Read more here: bit.ly/MApW2D 3 hours ago
- The Dying Art of Disagreement, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/09/24/opi… 4 hours ago
- Why 'approved' medical devices in the U.S. may not be safe or effective - HealthNewsReview.org healthnewsreview.org/toolkit/tips-f… 4 hours ago
- UMich racism: Student kneels until he bleeds protesting campus hate crimes thetab.com/us/michigan/20… 4 hours ago