I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Christmas cabbage instagram.com/p/BNt_LJqgNdV/ 4 hours ago
- New pill stays in your stomach for up to 10 days. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/zFt3jlIDip 4 hours ago
- Are stairs obsolete? Meet the VertiWalk. Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/UnESteaG3g 4 hours ago
- Why Nestle really wants more Michigan groundwater | MLive.com mlive.com/news/index.ssf… 5 hours ago
- Google has new software to better keep track endangered species Via @UMengineering engin.umich.edu/college/about/… https://t.co/xfrYQGAE3n 5 hours ago