I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Perspective A Parallel Universe of Clinical Trials nejm.org/doi/full/10.10… #bioethics #bioethx #clinicaltrials… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- A Milestone, a Reading Rec, and a Pile of Waiting Books (with a Giveaway)! stephanieburgis.com/2018/07/a-mile… 31 minutes ago
- No Spin, Just Evidence We seek to distinguish credible findings of program effectiveness from the many others that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 31 minutes ago
- Large randomized controlled trial finds state pre-k program has adverse effects on academic achievement straighttalkonevidence.org/2018/07/16/lar… 32 minutes ago
- Demonstrating the Power of Evidence-Based Programs to “Move the Needle” on Major U.S. Social Problems: Funding Anno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago