I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Looks mighty Familiar (at @MRoom_Seattle Barbershop in Seattle, WA) swarmapp.com/c/iy6NkZgAUZz https://t.co/MFbWz83kvN 6 hours ago
- That Was the River - YouTube #music #waterboys m.youtube.com/watch?v=z86Zj7… 7 hours ago
- Crosby,Stills,nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QS… 7 hours ago
- This Website Will Mail Your Ashes To The GOP If Trumpcare Kills You. Really. | HuffPost m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59… 7 hours ago
- "Born In Time" Bob Dylan. STUNNING. "LIVE". RARE PERFORMANCE. - YouTube #music m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 7 hours ago