I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- 3D printed organs challenges #etech #emtech #3Dprinting #bioprinting businessinsider.com/3d-printed-org… 1 hour ago
- A robot arm that can 3D print metal bridges #3Dprinting businessinsider.com/robot-3d-print… 1 hour ago
- I will never go on vacation without Snap's Spectacles, the sunglasses that record what you see businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- What it's like to use Snapchat's Spectacles @billchase2edu @ssieg businessinsider.com/what-its-like-… 1 hour ago
- 'Chef's Table' season 3: PHOTOS, VIDEO businessinsider.com/chefs-table-se… 1 hour ago