I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- The Next Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence: Building Machines That Read Your Emotions #ai forbes.com/sites/bernardm… 1 hour ago
- United Nations: Statement on Visit to the USA, by Professor Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “She’d threaten in her old rages: Do you want me to send you back to where you’re really from?” #poem vianegativa.us/2018/01/enthra… 1 hour ago
- ENTERTAINMENT Olympic Skater ‘Irish Dances’ Across Ice, Brings Entire Stadium To Their Feet #figureskate goodinsideus.com/olympic-skater… 1 hour ago
- Sound Of Silence’ Begins To Play. #figureskate faithtap.com/9290/figure-sk… 1 hour ago