I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Acetaminophen Toxicity emedicine.medscape.com/article/820200… 3 minutes ago
- Suicidal teens turn to Tylenol timesunion.com/local/article/… 6 minutes ago
- RT @TextraHealth: T3: The secret is to listen first, seek to understand and then reply. By doing this you build a connection with people an… 6 minutes ago
- Fading flowers (@ Galleria Market in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/01nvBwqzBmM https://t.co/vAzQF0Kqnw 22 minutes ago
- Fading flowers (@ Faber Piano Institute in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/0FqWg9c8r3m https://t.co/yk6YRWtO9m 22 minutes ago