I was logging into our library’s shared Slideshare account this morning and noticed one of my colleagues had uploaded something new on social media. I do a lot of social media classes & workshops, so of course I just HAD to take a closer look! I was impressed, very impressed. I like her slides better than the ones I’ve been doing. Kate spent more time on hers, I think, than I usually have the luxury to do. They are clear, well organized, engaging, use excellent examples for the topic, cover all the most important concepts, and go into tools / resources / strategies / techniques that I rarely use myself since I am not the main manager for our library’s Facebook pages and groups. These are definitely worth a look, even if I am prejudiced.
- Time lapse in progress! By @djphotovideo FYI marqueA2 @billchase2edu swarmapp.com/c/9itP47TE64n https://t.co/zUVCImhL4H 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidsonCollege: This reading list will provide a little inspiration for everyone, whether toward summer reading or lifelong learning h… 2 hours ago
- RT @annfoxdavidson: The Neglected Demographic: Faculty Members With Disabilities - The Chronicle of Higher Education https://t.co/RDi37LQ4V… 2 hours ago
- RT @JayRuderman: It is unacceptable that President @realdonaldtrump referred to @JoeNBC as “psycho,” perpetuating stigmas against people w/… 2 hours ago
- RT @DisabilityPAC: Celebrating the 4th by launching a campaign demanding our senators #DefendIndependence. Medicaid = freedom for PWD https… 2 hours ago