Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- A New Prototype Shows Drones Could Become Hovering, Annoying Billboards In The Very Near Future | GOOD good.is/articles/video… 2 hours ago
- President Trump Signs Executive Order To Reassess National Monument Designations | GOOD good.is/articles/trump… 2 hours ago
- This Stunning Book Of Nudes Celebrates The Diversity Of Our Generation | GOOD good.is/articles/maggi… 2 hours ago
- Former White House Photographer Is Inviting Comparisons By Posting Pics Of Obama’s First 100 Days In Office | GOOD good.is/articles/obama… 2 hours ago
- Warren Buffet's Family Has Pledged $90 Million—And Devised An Innovative Way Of Sharing It | GOOD Money money.good.is/articles/buffe… 2 hours ago