Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- What We Saved From the Fire - by Sarah Mirk and Andy Warner #comics thenib.com/what-we-saved-… 2 hours ago
- 'Tis the season! #GoogleDoodle starts off with Dec 18! g.co/doodle/f53pmh?… @okashido 3 hours ago
- Arthur C Clarke at 100: still the king of science fiction | Books | The Guardian theguardian.com/books/2017/dec… 9 hours ago
- RT @darakass: During the emergence of AIDS they couldn't use "blood.” So they had to use "bodily fluids", leading people to believe that yo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CatinaOLeary: This is a really important point. Clarity and accuracy are critical to people trying to understand and make decisions tow… 9 hours ago