Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- I'm at Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/5Wuyt7Ue3w7 https://t.co/grUgdKqYko 1 hour ago
- RT @GayathriKWrites: Happy Birthday, Octavia! carlbrandon.org/2018/06/2018-o… I’m donating in her honor - help writer’s of color add their voice… 4 hours ago
- RT @billchase2edu: 'Should you build your #Edtech product from scratch? Developers say no' buff.ly/2A29T7R 6 hours ago
- RT @billchase2edu: 3 #EdTech Resources Every Teacher Should Know about buff.ly/2GQOXU5 6 hours ago
- Washington, D.C.: the Psychopath Capital of America politico.com/magazine/story… 7 hours ago