Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- Trump? How Could We? - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mo… 1 hour ago
- I just used Shazam to discover Nothing More by The Alternate Routes. shz.am/t98977019 5 hours ago
- Drip drop (@ Redwood Park in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/cs0Ykqwm6hc https://t.co/kgGbs0HVTL 7 hours ago
- Wires (@ Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/cRkhNfV3fit https://t.co/rM3vSc4SXi 8 hours ago
- Obstacles (@ North Quad in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/1NNZBBq55pY https://t.co/A6XwatWV6Y 8 hours ago