Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- Thinking deep dark thoughts (@ Taubman Health Sciences Library in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/19bp8CehEkK https://t.co/vUDYLDyhPn 28 minutes ago
- Motor Crush | Series | Image #Comics #wishlist #shopping imagecomics.com/comics/series/… 28 minutes ago
- New DC Comics Adaptation PROJECT 13 Is Being Developed By The CW With Elizabeth Banks Producing comicbookmovie.com/tv/new-dc-comi… 28 minutes ago
- I'm at Biomedical Science Research Building in Ann Arbor, MI swarmapp.com/c/i6vo2D2bXkr https://t.co/kj4gYhIEM7 29 minutes ago
- Cognitive Overload: NY Times' Charles Blow talked truth & Trump at Rackham pulp.aadl.org/node/368032 30 minutes ago