Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Were Neanderthals the earliest cave artists? New research in Spain points to the possibility. smithmag.co/6cM3Z2 32 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The Navajo Nation Treaty is now on view @SmithsonianNMAI. smithmag.co/p5PfMv 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: This account is reclaiming the indigenous names for mountains one geotag at a time. smithmag.co/EA497J 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: These deep sea creatures, which are named after Disney’s floppy-eared elephant, use their giant fins for navigation. ht… 33 minutes ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Plans are underway to build the world’s tallest wooden building in Tokyo. smithmag.co/wzyO76 33 minutes ago