Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- Measure for Measure | Measure-for-Measure Home | 27 Years of Choral Excellence! measure-for-measure.org 2 hours ago
- Better late than never! Happy Holiday Pops! (@ Hill Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/eYf9pnmmGPe https://t.co/UUR8MqXGUl 3 hours ago
- A Tasty Sans Gluten sighting (at @ProduceStation in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/5j1kRUt5OV8 https://t.co/pZ9Rjhh8YM 4 hours ago
- Happy Giving (at @Macys in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/j7ylkwC5E2p https://t.co/oXEUSgUmP7 4 hours ago
- #Glutenfree flours on sale (@ Williams-Sonoma in Ann Arbor, MI) swarmapp.com/c/dYtKjWFBJE5 https://t.co/Hyd2HyMXft 4 hours ago