Last week’s Twitter chat for medical librarians (#medlibs) was on topics near and dear to my heart: accessibility and usability. I (a) was impressed by the caliber of the conversation, and (b) wanted to collect the good links and ideas in a place that would make it easy to find for other medical librarians. So, here is a Storify. I particularly recommend the links.
- Alfred Molina Does Fiddler On The Roof as Doctor Octopus youtu.be/VTr-OkOkdy0 via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- RT @carmelhealth: @trevorellis @pfanderson Well I love this from @IsabellaRotman but plan on doing more research this summer. @pfanderson… 1 hour ago
- RT @ToluTopsy: @jjg @Google I am currently taking this course and I remember seeing this. Inside the reading section of the course, they ac… 1 hour ago
- RT @Google: The UX design process is like an onion, it has layers... 1️. Strategy 2️. Scope 3️. Structure 4️. Skeleton 5️. Surface Here’s… 1 hour ago
- RT @jjg: I have been pretty cool with the uncredited riffs on my work over the years but this does not work for me, @Google 1 hour ago